Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
thiextar

PSA: server transfer

13 comments in this topic

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,240 posts
20 minutes ago, RazWKozeToNieHaram said:

RU masterrace

Nah, RU pricing difference. Imagine only having to pay for what is an actual "reasonable" worth for premium goodies, instead of the made-up bloated prices on the other servers (except India)... 

I find it peculiar that after all these years Wargaming FINALLY managed to do something they always said were incapable/unwilling to do... Shame it's just a server-migration, and not an account-merging (if you already have a server on your target-server, the contents don't get merged with your new migrated account).

[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,175 posts
1 minute ago, RazWKozeToNieHaram said:

Nah, that's just joke about RU being special again.

They are being masterrace because of disadvantage of not being able to transfer their account to other servers? 

Players
175 posts
4,117 battles
1 minutę temu, Greyshark napisał:

They are being masterrace because of disadvantage of not being able to transfer their account to other servers? 

You cannot transfer both from RU and into RU <insert random iron curtain joke here>. Well, many people would like to switch to RU cause of prices, different gamestyle etc.

Beta Tester
2,734 posts
6,990 battles

The transfer of server is a good thing for those who want to move, however why WG didnt just make a free movabout between servers, like two other games i play those being WT ans EsO, is shortsited, you have a account right, you can pick witch server to log into, it would have fixed many things. 

-Low server population at a given time, no biggie, relog into a more populated server. 

-Clan wars, no biggie, cant play prime time on one server, log into a other one where your time fits that servers prime time. 

And prolly many more. 

Yes ping may be a issue for some but that's the players choice if the ping is acceptable for them. 

And WG would have had to make all servers equal, all events equal. 

Just my quick 2 cents. 

:Smile_honoring:

[-SBF-]
8,175 posts
Just now, RazWKozeToNieHaram said:

You cannot transfer both from RU and into RU <insert random iron curtain joke here>. Well, many people would like to switch to RU cause of prices, different gamestyle etc.

Still it doesn't explain, how CIS players, being excluded from this offer, are masterrace? Do you feel a member of masterrace, when other servers get some special offer and you don't?

Players
175 posts
4,117 battles
3 minuty temu, Greyshark napisał:

Still it doesn't explain, how CIS players, being excluded from this offer, are masterrace? Do you feel a member of masterrace, when other servers get some special offer and you don't?

Dont treat everything literally - concept of a joke/metaphor should be known to you. End of offtopic from me.

[-SBF-]
8,175 posts
1 minute ago, RazWKozeToNieHaram said:

Dont treat everything literally - concept of a joke/metaphor should be known to you. End of offtopic from me.

A failed attempt of criticism of WG for treating CIS server better again is now called a joke/metaphore? Ok.  

• Funny 1

[CAIN]
Players
4,227 posts
17,232 battles

So, CIS is left out of the offer? 

I assume WG don't need another couple of thousand Germans, Asians, French and others within their vitual 'borders', seeing how one Finn is already tearing up their virtual ships on a daily basis. :Smile_trollface:

Also, WG has a clear opinion who does the invading...

On a serious sidenote, considering the prizes on the CIS Server and pretty much the same game play, i could imagine that a lot of players might want to migrate to the CIS Server, just to save a few bucks. 

Not sure why CIS players would want to migrate to NA/EU/ASIA unless they live in those countries or have friends there. 

Sign in to follow this