Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Newman

Please fix reconnecting after a disconnect

5 comments in this topic

Players
1,459 posts
13,714 battles

I'm talking about the issue that's been around for years, at least since I've started playing, which was quite some time ago: if I disconnect, there's no point in even hitting the "reconnect" button if your connection is stable again, because the game is now going to tell me that there is already a player by that name and start suggesting alternative names I could register a new account on.

I then have to kill the process and reload the entire game from scratch. The whole process of loading back in and into the battle takes forever, thanks to that, and since, in your infinite wisdom you keep making directives that require you to play CV's and there's no stealth in any game anymore, there's literally no chance you'll load back in still alive or about to be killed.

Can you please make it so the reconnect button works properly? Thanks.

Players
445 posts

Never mind game disconnections, how many updates before WG can actually code a game that doesn't crash mid game, too much to ask for maybe or just employees who can't code as no monetary value for WG ?

Quick edit .. if the game is supposedly is intelligent enough to work out accidental disconnections through crashes, then surely it should be intelligent enough to recredit flags etc, while not awarding XP, for balance, without this players lose out, WG gain the costs of such flags etc?

Players
2,617 posts

CONSTANT DISCONNECT!!!

PlZ FIX!

it started about half an hour ago. I'm in Greece

Both times was in a CV. Still hasn't reconnected and dis 5 (FIVE) MINUTES LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't do the missions and I have limited time to play. DO SOMETHING! This is totally unplayable at a crucial moment :Smile_izmena:

Sign in to follow this