ssiimmoonn2211

Active player looking for a semi-casual clan battles clan

4 comments in this topic

Players
13 posts
3,544 battles

Hello!

I am looking for a new clan because I feel like the casualness in my current clan is a hinderance to making further progress in clan battles (storm league).

I consider myself one of the stronger members of their clan battles setup and I mainly play cruisers.

My current lineup is as follows:

My battleships are Montana and Republique, both equipped with 19 point commanders and plenty of experience. As well as the Kremlin.

But I feel the most comfortable in cruisers. I have the Moskva, Salem, Minotaur and Henri IV. Currently saving up my steel for the Stalingrad

I have a 55% win rate overall and a 57% win rate in tier 10. my PR is 1700 and 1939 in tier 10. 107k avg dmg in tier 10.

I would prefer a clan that doesn't have mandatory voice communication as my English isn't perfect and that I would disturb my surroundings during CB. I can join in on a voice call or use the in game chat. Both works fine for me.

I have discord and play Wows every day.

Looking forward to your ansvers!

//Ssiimmoonn2211

Players
5 posts
2,894 battles

[REAS] are looking for frequent players.

We are primarily an English speaking clan who enjoy having fun together in random, ranked, operations and clan battles.

Stipulations for joining: chill (mellow), banterful, frequent playing, semi-English speaking people. We are not a fan of PC culture so if you can't take a joke, we won't be for you.

Stats aren't important because people can always get better and we are more than willing to piss about in training rooms to help you out.

If you're interested just pop me a message or look us up (REAS) 

Players
288 posts

Hi Simoon

We are an international, laid back English speaking clan, looking for good humoured but active players to join us in clan battles, operations and divisions. We use Discord and our clan base is complete. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Edinburgh or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us. Cheers Pud. If you do join us the first beer is on me!!!

AAA Clan Image 2.png

[DAVY]
Players
2,011 posts
10,882 battles

We are looking for active new members who want to be part of our community and who'll join in, we run divisions daily, there is always someone to keep you company, we like to help our members with operations too - but we're also a group of more mature players, so we know family and work sometimes get in the way of gaming.

DAVY members are active in clan battles - to take part you would ideally have at least one T10 cruiser or destroyer.

There are a few rules:

Be active and use discord whenever you are in game.

Have a win rate 55% or more (including your T10 ships)

Minimum 1000 random battles played (we may make exceptions for decent players)

Speak English and meet with a recruiter on discord for a quick chat.

dqEFuND.jpg