Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
GraySlayer

Moron

11 comments in this topic

Players
513 posts
2,897 battles

Why do I play at the weekend? It's slow torture.

Moron team after moron team and I just get called a moron by sub 50%Wr players all the time because im not capping when there is a Belfast covering one cap and a Cleve the other and various other scenarios too numerous to mention.

So this is one moron that is not playing at weekends anymore. 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 5

Players
1,431 posts
17,640 battles

Totally understand your pain the weekends are getting worse, I'm by no means a great player but even I cannot believe how bad the game play gets.

The frustrating part is with the limited selection of operations it's harder to hide there for the weekends. 

• Cool 4

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,256 posts
4,972 battles
Just now, lovelacebeer said:

Totally understand your pain the weekends are getting worse, I'm by no means a great player but even I cannot believe how bad the game play gets.

The frustrating part is with the limited selection of operations it's harder to hide there for the weekends. 

This having been said, the forums are not the best place for a good old fashioned rant.

Players
2,617 posts
9 minutes ago, GraySlayer said:

Why do I play at the weekend? It's slow torture.

Moron team after moron team and I just get called a moron by sub 50%Wr players all the time because im not capping when there is a Belfast covering one cap and a Cleve the other and various other scenarios too numerous to mention.

So this is one moron that is not playing at weekends anymore. 

I havent lost my cool in about a month and I almost lost it today :) If its any consolation, operations and co op is full of 'free-spirited' players so there's equal frustration :D

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,955 posts
8,322 battles
1 minute ago, ColonelPete said:

As if weekdays were different...

Well...I've been to the infogamer today and have seen first hand what my usual teammates are. Not that I was suprised

• Funny 3

[ROT8]
[ROT8]
Beta Tester
1,506 posts
9,683 battles

Saw the topic and thought you wanted me for something 😁

Weekends can be hell that's for sure 

[MORIA]
Players
7,200 posts
33,697 battles
40 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

As if weekdays were different...

Weekend after patch is the worst cause some of the players are such ones who play 5-8 battles and leave for another patch , they come to see if "the game changed". Some are coming only to see the new line (few I saw on wows stats that they played last time on August when the French DDs were launched...) . Those guys part HORRIBLE. They don't care about anything just some shooting and then get sunk in the middle of the cap on their beloved Bismarck :Smile_facepalm:

We have to suffer it guys, don't worry such players will go in few days. I didn't have below 50% WR for weeks ...

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,167 posts
8,086 battles

Hello,

I'll be locking this thread now. Please be constructive in the future.

I feel like at this rate we should have a pinned venting thread in which you are only allowed to respond with a GIF or meme... I'll start it off.

Ron.gif.97d7eb33b9457ab2f052bd4012cb2da0.gif

Kind regards,

Minia

• Cool 5
  • Funny 2