Which is the best Tier 1 cruiser (and why)?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best Tier 1 cruiser?

9 comments in this topic

[ZPT]
Players
197 posts

This may be a bit silly and not essential for most matches, but i wonder in your opinion, which is the best tier 1 cruiser?

:Smile_Default:

And why? :Smile_smile:

[ZPT]
Players
197 posts

Maybe you haven't notticed but Eritrea has about twice as much HP than her peers with the best rate of fire and damage output!

That is why i chose her as the best tier 1 cruisers, but i would appreciate if you tell me why you chose any of the others! :Smile_Default:

I play tier 1 sometimes for the lolz!

[BBMMX]
Beta Tester
542 posts
3,394 battles

i vote for Hashidate

its unique from every other ship in this game. as parts of its armor are made from wood :D yes WOOD

just look at its command cabin, and those beautiful fences! this ship truly is the envy of every beach bar in existence.

oh, and tho its never supposed see a single aircraft in the match... it also has the AA defense capabilities that put every japanese ship up to tier 4 to shame :D

• Funny 1

[INTRO]
Players
161 posts
4,814 battles
On 11/21/2019 at 10:14 PM, Pivke said:

i vote for Hashidate

its unique from every other ship in this game. as parts of its armor are made from wood :D yes WOOD

just look at its command cabin, and those beautiful fences! this ship truly is the envy of every beach bar in existence.

oh, and tho its never supposed see a single aircraft in the match... it also has the AA defense capabilities that put every japanese ship up to tier 4 to shame :D

Captain here, necroing this with good will to bring confidential information. The 'wood armor' on Hashidate is meant to give protection against those penetrating sun rays!