Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
HussarKaz

Was Colorado nerfed recently? I can't hit a thing!

10 comments in this topic

Players
312 posts
914 battles

Hello everyone. I got a few months break from playing BBs and I tried to go back to Colorado.

And I'm shocked because I remembered it as a sniper with laser-accuracy guns, hard hitting everything in its sight.

Now I feel like my gun crew members drank a lot of vodka. When I shot, no missile is going inside the dispersion circle - all bullets go around. Most shots at 15+ km end like this: "50% bullets before target, 50% after, no hit". WG come on, this kind of RNG, when no bullet goes directly into target, is a pure pain. Before the abovementioned break, I was doing around 60k damage per battle. Now I struggle to make miserable 40k.

The damage is also hilarious - one time a penetration makes 4500 damage, one time below 1000. I don't understand what's going on.

• Cool 2

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,221 posts
18,952 battles

Nothing has changed. Colorado was never particularly accurate to begin with all throughout her history in this game.

In fact last I remember her dispersion is almost as bad as on KM BBs, only having better sigma.

[CATS]
Players
24,928 posts
13,719 battles

The base dispersion is the same as all US BB. With Sigma 2.0 she is more accurate than Iowa or Montana.

Her last change was the rudder improvement last December and the Sigma improvement to 2.0 in January. That means she got more accurate.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Players
312 posts
914 battles
40 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

The base dispersion is the same as all US BB. With Sigma 2.0 she is more accurate than Iowa or Montana.

Her last change was the rudder improvement last December and the Sigma improvement to 2.0 in January. That means she got more accurate.

So no changes since August, when I played it last time. Very strange.

Beta Tester
2,104 posts
11,183 battles
4 hours ago, HussarKaz said:

Hello everyone. I got a few months break from playing BBs and I tried to go back to Colorado.

And I'm shocked because I remembered it as a sniper with laser-accuracy guns, hard hitting everything in its sight.

Now I feel like my gun crew members drank a lot of vodka. When I shot, no missile is going inside the dispersion circle - all bullets go around. Most shots at 15+ km end like this: "50% bullets before target, 50% after, no hit". WG come on, this kind of RNG, when no bullet goes directly into target, is a pure pain. Before the abovementioned break, I was doing around 60k damage per battle. Now I struggle to make miserable 40k.

The damage is also hilarious - one time a penetration makes 4500 damage, one time below 1000. I don't understand what's going on.

Trolorado can't hit? :Smile_trollface:

Players
1 post
622 battles

Same here, and also only noticed a few days ago.
Compared to the New Mexico, the Colorado feels, slower, squishier and worse dps even with upgrades. Only advantage seems the reach.

I can't hit crap with her because of the projectile velocity. It feels way off, way too slow.

• Cool 2

[_IRN_]
Players
86 posts
2,724 battles
14 ore fa, HussarKaz ha scritto:

I had exactly the same feeling. I stopped playing the game from january to may (deleted the other account) and when i returned Colorado was just weird. It used to have a good grouping of shells similar to NC, now seems just the older version of herself. So we are all going crazy or there was a covered nerf. Also check this video by business6 where he says the exactly same thing.

[CATS]
Players
24,928 posts
13,719 battles
4 minutes ago, Nufessa said:

I had exactly the same feeling. I stopped playing the game from january to may (deleted the other account) and when i returned Colorado was just weird. It used to have a good grouping of shells similar to NC, now seems just the older version of herself. So we are all going crazy or there was a covered nerf. 

Considering her Sigma improved, the former.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[-SBF-]
[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
716 posts
13,514 battles

Its just because you didnt play for a while, your feeling for aiming is gone. After a few days of playing it gets better.

• Cool 2

Players
312 posts
914 battles
12 hours ago, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

Trolorado can't hit? :Smile_trollface:

She shots like a stormtrooper with Parkinsons disease.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this