Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Community Contributor Spotlight – Autumn 2019

11 comments in this topic

Players
1,415 posts
17,607 battles

Thanks for the recommendations I will have to check them out, too often the big streamers take all the spot light. So I really like this idea of recommending some newer faces, hopefully Yuzral will also get a mention as his stream is a lot of fun.

Players
5,976 posts
10,910 battles

What a nice idea to put these 3 CCs in the spotlights! Each of these CCs have something unique to offer and I frequent all 3 of them.

I think any description I could come up with atm would be thorough enough to give an accurate description. Jamdearest became a CC relatively recently (iirc Mr_Gibbons became CC a bit earlier. I don't know when MrMacavity became CC) and she is a bit of a silly streamer and is a bit more just playing for the lolz. She also talks a lot and is always in for a chitchat:Smile-_tongue: and she has a good sense of humor!

MrMacavity, I haven't visited his stream as often compared to Jamdearest and Mr_Gibbons at this time, so I can't be as thorough, but he seems like a chill guy that knows his wows and his lack of salt in the stream made it a nice location to hang out in :Smile_honoring: He also likes to talk a lot :Smile-_tongue:

Mr_Gibbons also likes to talk a lot (I'm starting to see a pattern here :Smile_trollface:) and besides being a wows streamer, also knows stuff from real life in a way that an experienced person would know. And he seems like the type of person that is good to have a laugh with but he never forgets to also stay focused. And he has his epic chair! :Smile-_tongue: 

Low in salt, I can recommend giving any of these 3 a chance :Smile_honoring:

Each of these 3 bring something unique to the table and each has his or her own specific positive vibe. Any of them is worth a visit! :cap_look:

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,240 posts
13 minutes ago, lovelacebeer said:

hopefully Yuzral will also get a mention as his stream is a lot of fun

How are his BeatSaber accomplishments coming along?

Players
385 posts

Nice choice of CCs to feature. : ) 

All three highly recommendable! (Four, actually.... counting The Chair ;-> ).

[And special thx to Mr. G. for the term 'bio break' XD]

• Cool 1

Players
5,976 posts
10,910 battles
18 hours ago, PassTheSalt said:

You forgot to mention Mr Gibbins biggest asset, The_Chair, the chair has never lost a match!

I already got that covered! :Smile_honoring:

18 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Mr_Gibbons also likes to talk a lot (I'm starting to see a pattern here :Smile_trollface:) and besides being a wows streamer, also knows stuff from real life in a way that an experienced person would know. And he seems like the type of person that is good to have a laugh with but he never forgets to also stay focused. And he has his epic chair! :Smile-_tongue: 

[BOBS]
Community Contributor
140 posts
10,022 battles

Congrats Guys - Great content from these folks well deserved :)

Sign in to follow this