Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
TheMrFoX

Blyskawica 51k coal?.. (4800 doubloons before)

7 comments in this topic

[RYLNV]
Players
1 post
3,631 battles

I don't know how I should feel about this as I paid like 16 euro for this ship a while ago and tried to refund it for doubloons because it's so bad. (It still is.)

But now it's available for 51k coal and I feel like the people that paid 16 euro should be given something in return at least, how would you feel if your premium ship which you paid cash for suddenly became available for coal?

I'd certainly be happy if it happened to another premium ship ofcourse, but we'd likely see more people become upset which own that ship and paid money for it.

• Boring 2

[CU]
Players
331 posts
3,572 battles

I paid cash for my Blyska and I have no problem with it now being available for coal.

• Cool 2

[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,231 posts
14 hours ago, TheMrFoX said:

I don't know how I should feel about this as I paid like 16 euro for this ship a while ago and tried to refund it for doubloons because it's so bad. (It still is.)

But now it's available for 51k coal and I feel like the people that paid 16 euro should be given something in return at least, how would you feel if your premium ship which you paid cash for suddenly became available for coal?

I'd certainly be happy if it happened to another premium ship ofcourse, but we'd likely see more people become upset which own that ship and paid money for it.

Yes, exactly. Just like when you buy some movie on dvd/blu ray, and after some time the movie distributor give it for free with some magazine, you are grtting compensation, right? Or when you paid for movie 30€, and after 2 years it’s beig sold for 10€, the distributor is also giving you compensation, right? So yes, WG certainly should do the same.

• Cool 1

[BATES]
Players
582 posts
9,236 battles
On 11/16/2019 at 6:32 AM, Greyshark said:

Yes, exactly. Just like when you buy some movie on dvd/blu ray, and after some time the movie distributor give it for free with some magazine, you are grtting compensation, right? Or when you paid for movie 30€, and after 2 years it’s beig sold for 10€, the distributor is also giving you compensation, right? So yes, WG certainly should do the same.

Great, so I can ask refund for all movies I saw at cinema and now are for free broadcasted in TV!

• Cool 1

Players
1,260 posts
3,021 battles

Guys, if you haven't noticed, the coal price of a premium ship is 10 times its price in doubloons (i.e. 1 doubloon = 10 coal theoretically). In fact, if you take a look at Blysakwica price in the Armoury you'll se that it is 5.100 doubloons (which is the normal price of 4.800 doubloons plus the price of a port slot, 300 => 4.800 + 300 = 5.100 doubloons). For coal is sold for 51.000 coal, which, surprise surprise, is exactly 10 times the ammount in doubloons (just the numbers of course); all of this means that 1 doubloon is equal to 10 coal (at least in value), which also means doubloons = steel in value. :cap_hmm:

To support my theory, here are some of examples:

- Okt. Revolution in sold for 5.350 doubloons in the armoury, and her price in coal is  53.500 coal, which is 10 times the value in doubloons (again, i'm just talking about the numbers).

- Aigle's normal price is 4.650 doubloons; add 300 for the port slot and you have 4.650 + 300 = 4.950 doubloons which is the price for doubloons in the armoury; but for coal, the price is 49.500 coal, again, 10 times the ammount in doublons.

- Yubari is sold for 2.550 doubloons, and guess what, the coal price is 25.500 coal.

• Cool 2

Players
5,976 posts
10,961 battles
2 hours ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

Guys, if you haven't noticed, the coal price of a premium ship is 10 times its price in doubloons (i.e. 1 doubloon = 10 coal theoretically). In fact, if you take a look at Blysakwica price in the Armoury you'll se that it is 5.100 doubloons (which is the normal price of 4.800 doubloons plus the price of a port slot, 300 => 4.800 + 300 = 5.100 doubloons). For coal is sold for 51.000 coal, which, surprise surprise, is exactly 10 times the ammount in doubloons (just the numbers of course); all of this means that 1 doubloon is equal to 10 coal (at least in value), which also means doubloons = steel in value. :cap_hmm:

To support my theory, here are some of examples:

- Okt. Revolution in sold for 5.350 doubloons in the armoury, and her price in coal is  53.500 coal, which is 10 times the value in doubloons (again, i'm just talking about the numbers).

- Aigle's normal price is 4.650 doubloons; add 300 for the port slot and you have 4.650 + 300 = 4.950 doubloons which is the price for doubloons in the armoury; but for coal, the price is 49.500 coal, again, 10 times the ammount in doublons.

- Yubari is sold for 2.550 doubloons, and guess what, the coal price is 25.500 coal.

Clever.

JB comes in at exactly 19500 doubloons. Armory price is 228k coal and with 30% coupon the price is about similar to the price conversion you mentioned. You clever mf! Smile_honoring.gif

I never saw this, so cheers to you! :Smile_honoring:

Sign in to follow this