Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Kavendsmann

Add TOP 3 Ranking

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2 posts
5,615 battles

Hello fellow Captains

Please WG add in the Stats how often you Ranked under the TOP 3!

I personally miss this Stat so much in the Captains Overview.

% is not everything, because sometimes weekends work against your stats :)

No offensive. I love the Variety of Players. But this Stat would be an  anointment for our Souls!

I hope some of you feel like this :)

Torpedoless Waters

Kavents

• Cool 2

[-AP-]
Players
2,347 posts
5,727 battles
26 minutes ago, Kavendsmann said:

Hello fellow Captains

Please WG add in the Stats how often you Ranked under the TOP 3!

I personally miss this Stat so much in the Captains Overview.

No offensive. I love the Variety of Players. But this Stat would be an  anointment for our Souls!

I hope some of you feel like this :)

Torpedoless Waters

Kavents

Could be a fun stat, but the stat id really want is damage dealt as a percentage of the recipients health. That would make the pr formula much more effective, and lower the value of damage farming.

26 minutes ago, Kavendsmann said:

While there are some inherent flaws with winrate(divisions, tier and what ship you play), this isnt one of them, streaks of luck/bad luck averages out over a large enough sample size

Id love to have a weighted winrate stat though. it would be your winrate in comparison to the average winrate of the ship that you got it in, multiplied by a difficuly modifier based on which tier you did it in, weighted against the winrate of any potential divmates.

a weighted winrate and percentage based damage stat should be any clan recruiters dream

• Cool 2

[BBMM]
Players
5,518 posts
6,663 battles

Maybe what we need is a "weekend warrior trophy". 

I mostly play on weekends, somketimes I get a day off though and the difference is... --> :Smile_hiding:

Players
8,724 posts
8,662 battles

Well, i dont see much use for such a stat. If you are really good, it would show in your WR. Some people would just use it as an excuse, that it shows, that they arent playing badly, they just have bad teams all the time. Which is ofc nonsense.

You could just take screenshots after the game if you feel like it :Smile_teethhappy:

On the other hand, what @thiextar said about the damage done is something id really love to see aswell. You could spot those BB farmers so much easier :Smile_trollface:

[JPF]
Players
43 posts
3,784 battles

I agree, especially if there's added incentive such as a credit modifier.  The game barely rewards good play as it is, while moderately rewarding bad play.  Make it a long term repetitive mission or something.   

Sign in to follow this