Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sunleader

HSF Voicepacks consisting of Several Voices ?

22 comments in this topic

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,805 posts
6,774 battles

I needed a New Captain for my Tirpitz. Cause I put my Tirpitz Captain on my H42 when I got it.

So I got Thea Kreutzer.

Thing I noticed however seems to be that there is more than One Voice there ?

Is it using Voices of the whole HSF Crew ? Or is there another Reason why some of the Voices seem to be Different ?

I do know that the Game uses Single Voice Files which can due to the difference in Tone give a strange Impression when different ones are placed close after the other.

But this one somehow Struck me as being Different.

Players
94 posts
1,330 battles

I haven't played much with my Harekaze since I bought it, but I also had the impression Captain Akeno Misaki had lines from Mashiro Munetani (deputy / XO) as well.

So in the case of Thea, I guess there might be voice lines from Wilhelmina as well?

[THESO]
2,805 posts
6,774 battles

Possible. Because as I said. The Tone and Type of Voice Sounds rather Different from each other. Its hard to believe that its just a Different Tone of Voice for the Different Report.

Not Complaining Actually. It somehow makes more Sense if the Reports are done by the Crew rather than the Captain.

Players
94 posts
1,330 battles

Confirmed! Captain and XO. Just listened to some lines while playing.

Not only straight forward different VAs, but also pretty evident from what's said:

Mashiro: "Sentou kaishi! Kanchou, ikimashou!" (Commence operation, Captain, let's go!)

Akeno: "Kougeki hajime!" (commence firing)

Mashiro: "Ute!" (fire!)

Mashiro: "Kanchou, watashitachi ha yuuisei desu!" (Captain, we're dominating!)

I very much like it! Brings a whole new dynamic and realism (funny how the anime girl voice is more realistic) to the game.

Also love how Mashiro confirms good launches from the torpedo tubes after firing.

• Cool 5

[THESO]
2,805 posts
6,774 battles
18 minutes ago, FerrowTheFox said:

Confirmed! Captain and XO. Just listened to some lines while playing.

Not only straight forward different VAs, but also pretty evident from what's said:

Mashiro: "Sentou kaishi! Kanchou, ikimashou!" (Commence operation, Captain, let's go!)

Akeno: "Kougeki hajime!" (commence firing)

Mashiro: "Ute!" (fire!)

Mashiro: "Kanchou, watashitachi ha yuuisei desu!" (Captain, we're dominating!)

I very much like it! Brings a whole new dynamic and realism (funny how the anime girl voice is more realistic) to the game.

Also love how Mashiro confirms good launches from the torpedo tubes after firing.

Aye. Wish they would do this for more Voicepacks actually.

Having the Crew Report certain things rather than just the Captain Talking somehow makes way more Sense.

Guess I.ll get some of the HSF Commanders after all.

Too Bad I cant get Musashi tough. Would be nice to have the Matching Ships as well.

• Cool 3

Players
94 posts
1,330 battles
Vor 3 Minuten, Sunleader sagte:

Aye. Wish they would do this for more Voicepacks actually.

Having the Crew Report certain things rather than just the Captain Talking somehow makes way more Sense.

I guess with the standard voices it actually is supposed to be your XO most of the time? I mean "Problem solved, Sir!" sounds like reporting to the captain. However since it's all just one voice it kinda gets boring and non-immersive pretty fast. I'd love for WG to implement more varied voices with several crewmembers reporting things from theit respective department.

But hey, If it was up to me I'd have an actual crew system.

For example I loved the way fractured space handled crews. Assign up to 5 officers of the positions of captain, navigation, damacon, weapons etc. with different bonuses and you heard them report their stuff in with different personalities. And all would gain XP and level up, so it was like the skill point system but interwoven with crew.

[501L]
Players
377 posts
4,326 battles

Yup the HSF captains are the only captains that actually has the correct crew (aka not just the captain reporting everything)  reporting in when certain things happen. For example floods, fires and engine/steering damage are actually called in by the engineering crew lead and not the captain. I believe plane and torpedo spotting warnings are called in by someone else, the Captain you hear is the one giving direct orders, you know like an actual ship.

• Cool 1

Players
6,426 posts
245 battles

When animu is more realistic than...realism!

Funny that.

Hmm might have to get these voice overs never understood how the captain could teleport to every part of the ship and report everything.

[COMFY]
Players
792 posts
1,960 battles
12 hours ago, FerrowTheFox said:

For example I loved the way fractured space handled crews. Assign up to 5 officers of the positions of captain, navigation, damacon, weapons etc. with different bonuses and you heard them report their stuff in with different personalities. And all would gain XP and level up, so it was like the skill point system but interwoven with crew.

Ah, a fellow space captain of culture.

bounus jingles captain there as well 

Also a F for the game.

• Cool 1

[NECRO]
Players
1,584 posts

I have no clue about those anime stuff, but the clichee Germans with the fanciful names and stereotypical favourite foods interject some German words into the guinea-pig-squealing. I think i heard the oral abuse of "Viel Glück" and "Feuer!"...

Players
94 posts
1,330 battles
Vor 32 Minuten, howardxu_23 sagte:

Ah, a fellow space captain of culture.

bounus jingles captain there as well 

Also a F for the game.

Greetings fellow space captain! o7

Yes, had jingles too! The crews generally had pretty awesome voice lines imo. "A Pirate? Nah, I'm just a deep space salvage operation...with some firepower."

F (loved the game, sadly there's nothing else like it) :Smile_sad:

• Cool 2

Players
6,426 posts
245 battles
1 hour ago, FerrowTheFox said:

Greetings fellow space captain! o7

Yes, had jingles too! The crews generally had pretty awesome voice lines imo. "A Pirate? Nah, I'm just a deep space salvage operation...with some firepower."

F (loved the game, sadly there's nothing else like it) :Smile_sad:

oh i remember playing that when it was really early, alongside with paladins and battlefleet gothic armada.

i remember the colossus and some tier 3 corvette i ended up getting (another ship i remember was the juggernaut or leviathan can't remember).

guess lootboxes with twitch shooter mechanics are rage the today.

• Cool 2

[WGP2L]
Players
315 posts
15,903 battles

Does thea speak german? I think they will be gone tomorrow as black friday will start most likely? So i would buy her before she sleeps for another year.

[501L]
Players
377 posts
4,326 battles
1 hour ago, niclasknig said:

Does thea speak german? I think they will be gone tomorrow as black friday will start most likely? So i would buy her before she sleeps for another year.

Nope Japanese sadly IIRC.

[WGP2L]
Players
315 posts
15,903 battles
6 hours ago, DrMechano said:

Nope Japanese sadly IIRC.

Thx. Sad dont like those exited ijn girls:D want a calm german one or a seductive frenchy. 

[WGP2L]
Players
315 posts
15,903 battles
1 hour ago, garlicshark said:

Thea's subcommander Wilhelmina speak in little german. "Viel Glück" and when you fire the guns "Feuer!"

I have Thea vor all my ships as voice^^

As there is still no black friday offer you convinced me to get thea:D eben i think one is sufficient for the beginning. And may be i will get my french girl at some day as well.

• Cool 1

[NECRO]
Players
1,584 posts
Am 23.11.2019 um 09:02, garlicshark sagte:

Thea's subcommander Wilhelmina speak in little german. "Viel Glück" and when you fire the guns "Feuer!"

I have Thea vor all my ships as voice^^ 

That's actually quite funny, having someone squealing FEUER! FEUER! FEUER! while your own ship is burning... ;)

I'm not sure if I understand it correctly (she swallows the third syllable like a good girl), but she also says "Dankeschön" or something similar when you press F12.

Players
4 posts
911 battles
On 11/26/2019 at 7:01 PM, MementoMori_6030 said:

That's actually quite funny, having someone squealing FEUER! FEUER! FEUER! while your own ship is burning... ;)

I'm not sure if I understand it correctly (she swallows the third syllable like a good girl), but she also says "Dankeschön" or something similar when you press F12.

When the ship is burning she should yell "Scheiß!" = crap, as in the series xD

[WGP2L]
Players
315 posts
15,903 battles
21 minutes ago, garlicshark said:

;) she would get a chat ban 

• Funny 1

[NECRO]
Players
1,584 posts
Vor 12 Stunden, garlicshark sagte:

You probably mean Scheiße (or [edited], as our new orthography rules for close-to-analphabet dumbkid smombie schoolchildren dictate)...

Sign in to follow this