3 comments in this topic

Question

Players
15 posts
3,039 battles

Hi all,

As you will probably have guessed from the title, I'm having difficulties with the forum. To put it succinctly, I play on the EU server and live in the EU. But whenever I visit the forums I get directed to the NA forum [if that is a thing]. So, I read, I think, I formulate a witty and brilliant reply and try to add it to the discussion. Then I get the message "you need to have participated in 5/10/50/X battles to reply to this thread. 

I am not a veteran but have over 700 battles under my belt... So I go to log in and my login details are refused... So I change the "NA" to "EU" in the address line, get directed to wargaming EU site, navigate to WOWS..forum..login and login successfully - in game name in the top right corner and all, go back to the thread in question and get told " you need to login to reply to this thread. 
AAAARGGGHHHH!
So, how should I log in in order to participate in the forum or am I doomed just to spectate?

Thanks in advance, 

The Okapi [mighty]

2 answers to this question

Modder
4,654 posts
21,550 battles

EU login works only in EU. If You want to post on NA forum, You have to make a new user and play there a 50 battles. There is no other way.

[-YR-]
Players
575 posts
20 hours ago, TheMightyOkapi said:

I play on the EU server and live in the EU

I don't have the right answer but perhaps you live in a border "zone" were you can redirect to NA server cause you are closer to it? 

Anyway my advice is open a detailed billet on customer support. Provide screen shots and I am pretty sure you will get help.

:Smile_honoring: