Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Snute7

Pricing of Kuznetsov

3 comments in this topic

[OP-B]
Players
1 post
1,179 battles

Does anyone else think that the pricing of Kuznetsov is just a little outlandish? He's available in the armory as of this patch for the low low price of 175000 coal. That's literally 2/3 of a tier 10 premium. I get that Kuznetsov is good, but attaching such a high price makes him simply unattainable for the average casual player, but he's too good to just pass up. Oh and unlike other "special" admirals that have been in the armory in the past he only comes with 10 skill points, whereas if memory serves me right, there have been others who have been available both for less, and with 15 skill points to boot. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he's priced at least 100000 coal too much.

[OP]
Beta Tester
104 posts
6,509 battles
12 hours ago, Snute7 said:

makes him simply unattainable for the average casual player

Depends how you define "casual" - coal is the easiest resource to get and (most likely) you don't have the time limit to farm it.

other "special" admirals that have been in the armory in the past

While other "Legendary commanders" were available in the armory, they were never purchaseable with coal - only for the ongoing update special resource, which you had to grind in a limited timeframe.

and with 15 skill points to boot

Kuznetsov was obtainable with 10 skill points during the "Victory" event too.

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,240 posts

"It ShOuLd ReFlEcT ThE EfFoRt ReQuIrEd ThAt HaLsEy & YaMaMotO ReQuIrEd in TeRmS oF CoAl ThAt NeEds To Be EaRneD..."

With that difference that Halsey & Yamamoto were (and are!) non-timelimited additional missions that you could complete without directly competing your main progress. This costs coal that is being taken directly away from the pool that is also used to buy other items. And the campaigns offered valuable rewards on top for intermediate goals (stages & missions).

• Cool 4

Sign in to follow this