Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RedRye95

Lock on / Aiming Glitch

Lock On / Accuracy Bug  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel the lock on dispersion bug has gotten worse in this patch?

• Yes
    • No
    • What bug?

3 comments in this topic

[U-F-O]
Players
43 posts
8,115 battles

I'm sure a lot of people are aware of the lock on bug that has affected the game for some time now where despite being locked on to the target you do not receive the corresponding accuracy buff. As a result your dispersion is as if you were firing without the target lock.

On very accurate ships it is quite obvious when it happens as your dispersion should be wildly greater than the normal RNG. The only real way of combatting it seems to be manually unlocking and locking the target using your key bind. However, it used to be quite infrequent, but as of the latest patch it seems to be almost every other shot for me. I think it's one of those long standing issues that while irritating, didn't happen frequently enough to be a priority e.g. like how the camera can do a 180 sometimes when use use the free look button.

I feel like this should be a bug report but I can't think of any way to gather evidence that it is happening more/less frequently than before. Has anyone else noticed a difference since the current patch went live or am I imagining it?

Players
445 posts

Will it get fixed, doubt it, no monetary value for WG to use resources fixing another glaring poor piece of coding !

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this