Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Filipin00

Why are premium ships unavailable in training rooms?

12 comments in this topic

[UAC]
Players
651 posts
2,210 battles

Why can't we put bots to be premium ships in training rooms? What if I want to test sweet spots for shooting/bombing certain premium ships...do I just go around someone who has them and beg them to help me?

Again, some of us are asocial and don't have friends playing with us....:fish_palm:

[CAIN]
Players
4,240 posts
17,329 battles

WG is protecting their paying customers from F2P plebs that way.

Don't be a cheap skate, buy a premium ship, doubloons and premium account today and join the ranks of the premium master race!

Leave behind the cess pool of F2P plebism!

#CreditCardsMatter #EliteOfTheElite #MakePayPalGreatAgain

Now WG, i hope you honor our deal, i get 40% cut for each pleb that buys something!

• Funny 5

[UAC]
Players
651 posts
2,210 battles
13 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

WG is protecting their paying customers from F2P plebs that way.

Don't be a cheap skate, buy a premium ship, doubloons and premium account today and join the ranks of the premium master race!

Leave behind the cess pool of F2P plebism!

#CreditCardsMatter #EliteOfTheElite #MakePayPalGreatAgain

Now WG, i hope you honor our deal, i get 40% cut for each pleb that buys something!

I have something like 6-7 premium ships(that I bought, not received), I need premium ships available in training room to test ON them...

Players
928 posts
10,756 battles

I imagine the reason to simply be the following two-step:

1. Nearly all ships are regular or share the armour model with a regular ship.

2. Tech tree lines can be added entirely at once, whereas each individual premium ship would have to be added to the options list & interface. Also, there are duplicate tech tree positions for premiums, so simply adding a premium list is quite cumbersome.

For instance: we have double US cruisers and IJN DDs, but in premiums its more complex.

German CV, 4x US tier 7 cruiser, no US tier 6 cruiser

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,184 posts
18,925 battles

Technically speaking you can insert premium ships if you own them yourself. There is an option to mirror the teams, so just ready up in a premium ship you own, go mirror and a bot with the same ship will appear on the enemy team.

Not sure if there is an option to make that bot inactive tho.

• Cool 1

Players
5,976 posts
10,957 battles
14 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

Technically speaking you can insert premium ships if you own them yourself. There is an option to mirror the teams, so just ready up in a premium ship you own, go mirror and a bot with the same ship will appear on the enemy team.

Not sure if there is an option to make that bot inactive tho.

I tried this back in april with these results :Smile_great:

Spoiler

1700618486_trainingroompremiumbots-shot-

I was unable to get the bots to not move though. And I haven't tried this in a long while now so not sure if this still works, but it did work provided you own the premium ships or you got a volunteer with a certain premium ship selecting it for you.

This way one could also add carriers to the bot team before WG made the tech tree carriers selectable.

[BOBS3]
Players
979 posts
17,147 battles
1 hour ago, NothingButTheRain said:

I tried this back in april with these results :Smile_great:

Reveal hidden contents

1700618486_trainingroompremiumbots-shot-

I was unable to get the bots to not move though. And I haven't tried this in a long while now so not sure if this still works, but it did work provided you own the premium ships or you got a volunteer with a certain premium ship selecting it for you.

This way one could also add carriers to the bot team before WG made the tech tree carriers selectable.

It does work now as @El2aZeRstates.

I used this fairly extensively to test AA since the rework. (Bots AA potentially better than player forgetting to use sectors and the like.) 

[HOO]
Players
1,863 posts
3,571 battles
17 hours ago, Filipin00 said:

Why can't we put bots to be premium ships in training rooms? What if I want to test sweet spots for shooting/bombing certain premium ships...do I just go around someone who has them and beg them to help me?

Again, some of us are asocial and don't have friends playing with us....:fish_palm:

You can put in a training room a premium boat bot for any premium ship you own.

[UAC]
Players
651 posts
2,210 battles
1 hour ago, Fat_Maniac said:

You can put in a training room a premium boat bot for any premium ship you own.

I assure you, that I cannot. Unless there's some secret way to do it different than adding normal tech tree ship bots....

[BOBS3]
Players
979 posts
17,147 battles
32 minutes ago, Filipin00 said:

I assure you, that I cannot. Unless there's some secret way to do it different than adding normal tech tree ship bots....

@Filipin00

After creating you training room battle

1. choose your Premium that you want the other team to have - Selected as yours
  2. Click on Bravo Team Drop Down
  3. 262191779_CroppedFill.png.422825423820569a6799f58506f31b65.png
  4. Select "Fill Teams Symmetrically"
  5. Select "Bots are Armed" & Bots are moving
  6. Click Fill

Either select the ship that you want & play

OR

Select second Premium for the other team and repeat

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this