Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Filipin00

Why are premium ships unavailable in training rooms?

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[UAC]
Players
659 posts
2,260 battles

Why can't we put bots to be premium ships in training rooms? What if I want to test sweet spots for shooting/bombing certain premium ships...do I just go around someone who has them and beg them to help me?

Again, some of us are asocial and don't have friends playing with us....:fish_palm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
4,972 posts
21,195 battles

WG is protecting their paying customers from F2P plebs that way.

 

Don't be a cheap skate, buy a premium ship, doubloons and premium account today and join the ranks of the premium master race!

Leave behind the cess pool of F2P plebism!

 

#CreditCardsMatter #EliteOfTheElite #MakePayPalGreatAgain

 

Now WG, i hope you honor our deal, i get 40% cut for each pleb that buys something!

  • Funny 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UAC]
Players
659 posts
2,260 battles
13 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

WG is protecting their paying customers from F2P plebs that way.

 

Don't be a cheap skate, buy a premium ship, doubloons and premium account today and join the ranks of the premium master race!

Leave behind the cess pool of F2P plebism!

 

#CreditCardsMatter #EliteOfTheElite #MakePayPalGreatAgain

 

Now WG, i hope you honor our deal, i get 40% cut for each pleb that buys something!

I have something like 6-7 premium ships(that I bought, not received), I need premium ships available in training room to test ON them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,221 posts
13,916 battles

I imagine the reason to simply be the following two-step:

1. Nearly all ships are regular or share the armour model with a regular ship.

2. Tech tree lines can be added entirely at once, whereas each individual premium ship would have to be added to the options list & interface. Also, there are duplicate tech tree positions for premiums, so simply adding a premium list is quite cumbersome.

For instance: we have double US cruisers and IJN DDs, but in premiums its more complex.

German CV, 4x US tier 7 cruiser, no US tier 6 cruiser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
15,208 posts
21,902 battles

Technically speaking you can insert premium ships if you own them yourself. There is an option to mirror the teams, so just ready up in a premium ship you own, go mirror and a bot with the same ship will appear on the enemy team.

Not sure if there is an option to make that bot inactive tho.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
8,787 posts
44,772 battles

Jest find someone that has that ship you want to test on and go with him into training room. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,338 posts
12,805 battles
14 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

Technically speaking you can insert premium ships if you own them yourself. There is an option to mirror the teams, so just ready up in a premium ship you own, go mirror and a bot with the same ship will appear on the enemy team.

Not sure if there is an option to make that bot inactive tho.

I tried this back in april with these results :Smile_great:

Spoiler

1700618486_trainingroompremiumbots-shot-

I was unable to get the bots to not move though. And I haven't tried this in a long while now so not sure if this still works, but it did work provided you own the premium ships or you got a volunteer with a certain premium ship selecting it for you.

This way one could also add carriers to the bot team before WG made the tech tree carriers selectable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOBS3]
Players
1,017 posts
22,362 battles
1 hour ago, NothingButTheRain said:

I tried this back in april with these results :Smile_great:

  Reveal hidden contents

1700618486_trainingroompremiumbots-shot-

I was unable to get the bots to not move though. And I haven't tried this in a long while now so not sure if this still works, but it did work provided you own the premium ships or you got a volunteer with a certain premium ship selecting it for you.

This way one could also add carriers to the bot team before WG made the tech tree carriers selectable.

It does work now as @El2aZeRstates.

 

I used this fairly extensively to test AA since the rework. (Bots AA potentially better than player forgetting to use sectors and the like.) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOO]
Players
2,266 posts
3,989 battles
17 hours ago, Filipin00 said:

Why can't we put bots to be premium ships in training rooms? What if I want to test sweet spots for shooting/bombing certain premium ships...do I just go around someone who has them and beg them to help me?

Again, some of us are asocial and don't have friends playing with us....:fish_palm:

You can put in a training room a premium boat bot for any premium ship you own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UAC]
Players
659 posts
2,260 battles
1 hour ago, Fat_Maniac said:

You can put in a training room a premium boat bot for any premium ship you own.

I assure you, that I cannot. Unless there's some secret way to do it different than adding normal tech tree ship bots....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOBS3]
Players
1,017 posts
22,362 battles
32 minutes ago, Filipin00 said:

I assure you, that I cannot. Unless there's some secret way to do it different than adding normal tech tree ship bots....

@Filipin00

After creating you training room battle

  1. choose your Premium that you want the other team to have - Selected as yours
  2. Click on Bravo Team Drop Down
  3. 262191779_CroppedFill.png.422825423820569a6799f58506f31b65.png
  4. Select "Fill Teams Symmetrically"
  5. Select "Bots are Armed" & Bots are moving
  6. Click Fill

Either select the ship that you want & play

OR

Select second Premium for the other team and repeat

 

 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×