Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Sea Smackdown 2.0: Gearing's Attack

7 comments in this topic

[CAPT]
Players
489 posts
12,416 battles

I have WoWS to play it, not watch other folks play. As I said in my post about Twitch, if WG can make enough money to cover the cost of making this then fine. If not, STOP wasting resources.:cap_horn:

Players
1,817 posts
12,276 battles
22 hours ago, DarthDon49 said:

I have WoWS to play it, not watch other folks play. As I said in my post about Twitch, if WG can make enough money to cover the cost of making this then fine. If not, STOP wasting resources.:cap_horn:

Fear not, many noobs will buy doubloons to convert and freexp their way straight up to such OP ship as Gearing. 9 kills every battle guaranteed. :Smile_trollface:

They will be in a big surprise when they learn about spotting abilities of radar, CVs and the firepower of Smolensk:cap_haloween:.

• Cool 1

[CAPT]
Players
489 posts
12,416 battles
23 hours ago, DariusJacek said:

Fear not, many noobs will buy doubloons to convert and freexp their way straight up to such OP ship as Gearing. 9 kills every battle guaranteed. :Smile_trollface:

They will be in a big surprise when they learn about spotting abilities of radar, CVs and the firepower of Smolensk:cap_haloween:.

Yes, and then they'll quit the game in disgust and WG will lose them forever.:Smile-_tongue:

Players
1,817 posts
12,276 battles
1 minute ago, DarthDon49 said:

Yes, and then they'll quit the game in disgust and WG will lose them forever.:Smile-_tongue:

Not before they will try a few of T9 premium ships for only 60 euro for a bundle with a generous discount by WG and then they will be too heavy invested in the game to leave it.

[CAPT]
Players
489 posts
12,416 battles
11 minutes ago, DariusJacek said:

Not before they will try a few of T9 premium ships for only 60 euro for a bundle with a generous discount by WG and then they will be too heavy invested in the game to leave it.

Right - that's just what I want on my team - :etc_swear:  morons.:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this