Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Battleship Poltava and "Resolute and Rapid" Containers!

25 comments in this topic

[CAPT]
Players
489 posts
12,416 battles

I've been burned by WG's containers with their :etc_swear: 0.000001% chance of a good drop one time too often, NO THANKS!

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
1,022 posts
14,250 battles

Do I get this right, there is no "collect" button in the collection?

So the collection can only be finished using the "Resolute and Rapid" containers, so only during this update and maybe if these containers ever become available in the arsenal in the future?

And the whole point of the Mediterranean Tokens is to be able to buy said containers and finish the collection?

So there basically is no guarantee all players completing the directives will get the Sansonetti Captain? Or does the amount of reward containers guarantee enough duplicates to finish the collection?

Please correct me if I got anything wrong.

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,240 posts
22 hours ago, HMS_Kilinowski said:

Or does the amount of reward containers guarantee enough duplicates to finish the collection?

It's been designed as such that if you complete the 4 directives (that I can still even say that word, yuckyuckyuck), you should have enough tokens to buy all the containers to get the 16 items (it's 4 duplicates instead of 5 duplicates to exchange). It's mathematically possible to fail, but those chances are very slim. But you have to do the 4 directives, and complete them.

[GWN]
Players
110 posts

Lol, after 12 battles with her: "desicription : Poltava excels in long-range engagements. The ship's guns are highly accurate". Its like stating: surface of sun below freezing. i haven't seen that bad dispersion since release of Soviet BB-line. her long range engagements are hail Maries' You have to recite Hail Mary at least 10 times before you can hope to hit. Only thing worse than its long range dispersion is its short range dispersion. You can utterly miss cruiser or even Tirpitz from 5 km even you have when shots go around ship but not middle where you aimed. Its nothing like Lenin or any other soviet battleship I have so far played by these experiences. Closely it might be right after entire line was released Vladivostok. You couldn't hit with that thing a barn even your ships was inside the barn. This is how accurate Poltava currently is. Soviet line long range dispersion with british line short range dispersion. If you hit, its by luck not by skill... so currently I am just waiting micropatch that WG will release in obscurity to fix this...

• Funny 1

[R7S]
[R7S]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
254 posts
11,779 battles

Did we really need another soviet paper (OP ?) ship ?

[IJN]
Players
39 posts
2,794 battles

That moment when a nation that never built a single battleship in their entire naval history (i don't count Dreadnoughts as a proper BB) starting to catch up with the big 3 (UK, US & Japan).

For real tho another paper battleship ? We don't even have the real warships like IJN Yamashiro, Ise-class battleship or even the Tosa-class battleship which the IJN Kaga belonged to and was later converted into a aircraft carrier. 

But instead we have this, what even is this? Any history behind this ship umm thank you ?

I wonder how significant the history of this ship has, something like ''Stronk battleship designed for the mother land!!! unfortunately it was never built''   :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[CAPT]
Players
489 posts
12,416 battles

Another paper Soviet ship, made of Stallinium, (just in case). An early Christmas present for all those Wallet Warriors out there.:Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[T-N-T]
Players
3,505 posts
15,802 battles

Wait a second, wasn't Poltava pretty much useless when last tested (after being even more horrifically useless as a Tier 8 the original time it was tested)?

Unless I missed some changes, at least I can say: Yay, a non-OP soviet BB! (nevermind it also never existed...)

• Cool 1

[OEL]
Players
174 posts
2,906 battles
On 11/22/2019 at 5:37 PM, Flo_HF said:

Don't you guys think, if you lower this pathetic prices for "digital" goods, just a bit, you will sell it more?

I am sure they never thought of such move

• Cool 1

[CAPT]
Players
489 posts
12,416 battles
2 hours ago, rilship said:

I am sure they never thought of such move

That would require having been brought up in a capitalistic culture.....:Smile-_tongue: 

• Cool 1

[BV]
Players
22 posts
10,365 battles
On 11/22/2019 at 6:07 PM, BooMKani_Sensei said:

That moment when a nation that never built a single battleship in their entire naval history

Yeah, that moment when awesome Thai guy blames the entire nation. I don`t care what you count "as proper BB", Russia`s Navy had a lot of real battleships in history. And could have more if revolution and 2 great wars not happen in last 100 years on it`s territory. All those "papers" are existing projects, not WG fantasy. If Thailand can boast of same?

P.S. Ask you Swedish friends, why one of real Russian BB in this game named "Gangut". Name "Poltava" also connected to Sweden, btw.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 3

Players
4 posts

May already be enough to measure the pussies , it's a game , not a political project . For some reason, you are not surprised by the appearance of spaceships in the game , but the "paper" draft advice touches a nerve . Why no one wants to talk , and paper projects of the Britons , the French, and so on ..... Might just play this game and not talk to me about racism , communism , capitalism , and other crap . I came here to play from Russia , there are several reasons : the number of AFK here several times less the number of drunks is not adequate, also less online above , olo-olo morons too less . Maybe we can just play a fun game together ...  (Google translator )

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[CAPT]
Players
489 posts
12,416 battles

There are different types of paper - some is well made and tough, other is only fit for wiping...:Smile-_tongue:

Players
183 posts
7,950 battles
On 11/22/2019 at 7:07 PM, BooMKani_Sensei said:

That moment when a nation that never built a single battleship in their entire naval history (i don't count Dreadnoughts as a proper BB) starting to catch up with the big 3 (UK, US & Japan).

For real tho another paper battleship ? We don't even have the real warships like IJN Yamashiro, Ise-class battleship or even the Tosa-class battleship which the IJN Kaga belonged to and was later converted into a aircraft carrier. 

But instead we have this, what even is this? Any history behind this ship umm thank you ?

I wonder how significant the history of this ship has, something like ''Stronk battleship designed for the mother land!!! unfortunately it was never built''   :Smile_facepalm:

Well credits to WG team they know how to make a nice game. More credits to the WG team for [edited]it up with project ships and funny concelment.  Stuff it with all these fake Russian ships. Any history behind the motherland of WG?? other then manipulating and fake news

• Funny 1

[IJN]
Players
39 posts
2,794 battles
On 11/24/2019 at 9:41 AM, VladDik said:

Yeah, that moment when awesome Thai guy blames the entire nation. I don`t care what you count "as proper BB", Russia`s Navy had a lot of real battleships in history. And could have more if revolution and 2 great wars not happen in last 100 years on it`s territory. All those "papers" are existing projects, not WG fantasy. If Thailand can boast of same?

P.S. Ask you Swedish friends, why one of real Russian BB in this game named "Gangut". Name "Poltava" also connected to Sweden, btw.

Wow wow, easy there, no need for attacking where one come from ? Christ lol

Entire nation ? Or you know the nation in the game ? what else do you want me to call it ? lol

Besides i didn't blame the Russian people for not building battleships ? All i did was stating the true fact about how Russia had no advanced battleships from the interwar period, second world war and to the point where Battleships became obsolete, or am i wrong ?

I don`t care what you count "as proper BB", Russia`s Navy had a lot of real battleships in history.

They had but are they the same kind of every major Naval power had from the 20th-century especially  in between 1930s and 1940s, huh?

What Battleship the Russian had that rival the Iowa, Bismarck, Roma, Yamato and/ or Vanguard ? Name me just one ship that actually floated.

And could have more if revolution and 2 great wars not happen in last 100 years on it`s territory.

So if i want my main nation which is Japan to get more content then i should make up an excuse like, if japan won the war she would definitely has more warships built than what she historically had ? Nice logic.

All those "papers" are existing projects, not WG fantasy. If Thailand can boast of same?

I never said they made them up ? What i'm against is the fact they chose these paper ships as their priority over  the historical ones! IF they are smart enough they would add all historical ones first then add paper ones later. And by that time no one can complains about paper ships  because all the real ships at least the capital ones would be already added.

And while they are existing projects, all other ships i previously suggested are built in steel you tell me which one sounds  more significant, but apparently they don't deserve to be mentioned in the game but the ones that never left the drawing board let alone saw any action, do ?

Thailand? what about it? has nothing to do with the topic. Stop trying to argue me using what the nationality i have because you took me for the entire nation, oh wait! That is exactly what you falsely said about my opinions in the first sentence of your comment, how ironic.

IF Russian navy wasn't known as a battleship builder SO BE IT ! They have the cruisers and destroyers that were actually built, focus on those!

It is dumb to give recycled ships like Mutsu and Ashitaka which are stock hull of tech tree ships to Japan, a nation that actually built many battleships get copy paste contents, but the one that only built Dreadnoughts at best, it instead gets powerful brand new BBs made from scratch in just one year! (there are also some more new unreleased russian BBs hidden in the tree btw) , Go figure.

I want to play a game where contents are created for all nations equally ! In this case it isn't! The Kii was added back in 2017, 3 years later and there is no new IJN BBs since. 

Maybe you can tell me why ?

Players
183 posts
7,950 battles
On 11/24/2019 at 10:33 AM, ship_witch said:

May already be enough to measure the pussies , it's a game , not a political project . For some reason, you are not surprised by the appearance of spaceships in the game , but the "paper" draft advice touches a nerve . Why no one wants to talk , and paper projects of the Britons , the French, and so on ..... Might just play this game and not talk to me about racism , communism , capitalism , and other crap . I came here to play from Russia , there are several reasons : the number of AFK here several times less the number of drunks is not adequate, also less online above , olo-olo morons too less . Maybe we can just play a fun game together ...  (Google translator )

You are not forced to play with the spaceships. But i do get forced to play along project ships. There are getting to manny of these fake ships . It is just F up the game 

Players
183 posts
7,950 battles
On 11/14/2019 at 1:01 PM, The_EURL_Guy said:

Italian containers comprising items of the new collection are already available in the Premium Shop!

Read it on the portal

Read all these posts below and see how pleased players are with the way WG handles WoWs. And WoWs tell us they llisten to the players. Sorry if i have a Big LMAO

Players
36 posts
11,048 battles

Could have but didn’t. Russia is a paper superdreadnought world power. We get the Russian bias in the

game but it doesn’t change the real world and naval

history.

Sign in to follow this