You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Filipin00

Still waiting...

17 comments in this topic

[UAC]
Players
654 posts
2,214 battles

...for the Graf Zeppelin dive bomber buff/rework. :cap_tea:

Seriously, this thing is frustrating to play, I paid for it - it should be fun, not frustrating! If i wanted a frustrating CV I would play british ones....

Graf Zeppelin is the only premium I paid for that genuinely frustrates me(and I paid for meme ships like Mikasa and Graf Spee). Even Mikasa is more fun - and that's saying something...

So once again @Crysantos and @MrConway when is our beloved tier 8 german CV getting a dive bomber buff?

• Cool 4

Players
3,086 posts
13,789 battles

Gotta a chair and some snacks? Maybe invest in a catheter so you can prolong your wait in said chair. Coz it’s gonna be a while. They won’t touch GZ for a while if ever. Spreadsheet says it’s all fine. I suggest playing Enterprise. The “Balanced” T8 prem CV.

• Cool 1

[UAC]
Players
654 posts
2,214 battles
Just now, Bear_Necessities said:

I suggest playing Enterprise. The “Balanced” T8 prem CV.

You see, if I had Enterprise I wouldn't be such a pain in the *** to WG about buffing GZ in the first place...

I have a tendency to make bad decisions, like buying GZ instead of Enty when I was doing the transaction. It's a family thing :cap_haloween:

• Funny 4

Players
126 posts
2,998 battles
1 minute ago, Europizza said:

image.thumb.png.c11bb457314539a80faed6a444b84787.png

Oh

S P I C Y

Anyways, didn't Zep used to have Stukas for dive bombers? Why were they replaced? With those [Edited] looking Ta-152s nonetheless.

FeelsBadMan

:Smile_sad:

[UAC]
Players
654 posts
2,214 battles
51 minutes ago, DEADSNAKE2 said:

Oh

S P I C Y

Anyways, didn't Zep used to have Stukas for dive bombers? Why were they replaced? With those [Edited] looking Ta-152s nonetheless.

FeelsBadMan

:Smile_sad:

I don't dislike Ta-152s, they're fast, sleek and modern-looking.....

but Stukas were Stukas.....I rest my case lol.

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,791 posts
10,706 battles
9 hours ago, Filipin00 said:

I don't dislike Ta-152s, they're fast, sleek and modern-looking.....

but Stukas were Stukas.....I rest my case lol.

Were the Stukas (in-game) faster than the Swordfish that are on the Ark Royal at the moment?  I think paint dries faster.......

[UAC]
Players
654 posts
2,214 battles
6 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

Were the Stukas (in-game) faster than the Swordfish that are on the Ark Royal at the moment?  I think paint dries faster.......

Ta-152s in game are waaaay slower than their real-life specifications would say, and I doubt it's because of implied "payload". They should go at least 300 knots boosted and about 240-250~ not boosted .

Stukas would probably have speed of either japanese B6N Tenzan or realistically the speed of current Graf Zeppelin planes. :Smile_glasses:

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,130 battles

Why did WG get rid of Stukas and replaced them with high altitude interceptros TA-152 anyway?

Players
9,431 posts
11,039 battles
29 minutes ago, Blixies said:

Why did WG get rid of Stukas and replaced them with high altitude interceptros TA-152 anyway?

Because WG don't fit gimmick to the ship, they fit ship to the gimmick.

3gb646.jpg

• Funny 1

[SV]
Players
634 posts
10,905 battles
13 hours ago, Filipin00 said:

...for the Graf Zeppelin dive bomber buff/rework. :cap_tea:

Seriously, this thing is frustrating to play, I paid for it - it should be fun, not frustrating! If i wanted a frustrating CV I would play british ones....

Graf Zeppelin is the only premium I paid for that genuinely frustrates me(and I paid for meme ships like Mikasa and Graf Spee). Even Mikasa is more fun - and that's saying something...

So once again @Crysantos and @MrConway when is our beloved tier 8 german CV getting a dive bomber buff?

agree you said you where looking into the buffs the stream pree pree haloween seriously wg i paid money for that ship ! 

• Cool 1

[UAC]
Players
654 posts
2,214 battles
2 hours ago, albin322 said:

agree you said you where looking into the buffs the stream pree pree haloween seriously wg i paid money for that ship ! 

Yep, it was me indeed :cap_cool:(I was asking for buffs million times during community streams and this person quoted me so I thought they were referring to me)

[SV]
Players
634 posts
10,905 battles
33 minutes ago, Filipin00 said:

Yep, it was me indeed :cap_cool:

not you you dweeb wg obviously .............. omg dumbkopf