Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Combat Missions of Update 0.8.10

12 comments in this topic

Players
14 posts
18,540 battles

Seems quite complicated to me , this research-bureau - thing.  ( After a number of months not playing warships, it's all new to me )

Have anyone reset a entire branch?  ( 'Loosing' all ships of that branch - If I understand it correctly? )

Any experiences, good or bad ??

Players
14 posts
18,540 battles

Well, I see now, that it's actual only after the 5'th tier 10 ship are researched.

I have made a broad buildup ( all branches simultanesly ) - so I'm short of 5 tier 10 ships. 

Still. it seems to me like beeing set back a lot when resetting a brabch

[T-SW]
Players
6 posts
5,444 battles

Unfortunately, I don't speak English, only Google translates for me. Do I interpret it as doubling existing points or doubling points on just one circle (10,000 points)?

Players
48 posts

Bonus for Research Bureau relates to the new Season. Every 3 months you'll receive double Research Points for a first line you decide to reset. (I try to write this so google translator can keep up LOL)

Example: 3 months ago I've reset Japanese main DD line. I've got 20000 RP for regrinding this. For any other line (inside that 3 month period) I would reset (but I didn't) I would only receive 10000 RP. 

Now 3 months have passed and in 4 days new Double RP bonus will be in place. Note the reset button below Republique. In 4 days it'll have "x2" next to it. 

To maximize amount of points one line reset every 3 months is most logical and viable course of action. If somebody just spam millions of Free XP and thousands of $ that's her/his choice, but if you doing this hard way there is no point to be punished by receiving less points that actually possible (10000 vs 20000).

World of Warships_2019-11-16_07-23-16.png

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
34 posts
13,979 battles

How do you get the Italian commander - I can't see anything other than his face in the article?

Players
3,343 posts
10 hours ago, Asureas said:

How do you get the Italian commander - I can't see anything other than his face in the article?

The final reward in the collection, which you can only collect from the containers. Either you wait for them to drop or buy them if in a hurry. Not sure, actually, if there enough free containers to do this, so you will prolly have to use some of those tokens you get to exchange them for the containers. Or buy with doubloons/cash.... No collection items from daily containers. :Smile_sceptic:

As for the research and resetting, the smart way is to do it once at the start of every season for the 2x bonus on first line only. Blowing free XP on this,....not sure if it's recommendable unless you can freely afford it, of course. You can reset the first line with 2x bonus multiple times and use free XP to unlock the ships (this will save you from losing the credits of having to buy back the ships) to get 3x etc.

Sign in to follow this