5,160 posts
4,445 battles

WG_SPB_WoWS_Italian_Arc_720x192.jpg

Captains! :cap_cool:

Due to the installation of the Update, the server will be unavailable

Until: Thu. 14 Nov. 09:00 CET (UTC+1)

Update size: 2.3 GB

The event dedicated to Italy continues!

The Italian cruisers’ time in Early Access is over—they are now available to research for everyone! Players can also get their hands on the new "Resolute and Rapid" collection and a unique Italian historical Commander—Luigi Sansonetti—who possesses three special talents. Besides that, a new Season of Ranked Battles awaits you, as well as various technical improvements and much more!

All information you can find in Update article on our portal.

If there's a topic that you would like to specifically talk about, please check first if it's not listed below:

• Bad 1

[NOCV]
Players
1 post
4,793 battles

What does ' Updated the effects for 128 mm L/61 SK C/42 secondary battery guns ' mean ?  

It is buff , nerf  or visual  ?   What is it ? I did not get  it.

[AFLET]
Players
60 posts
17,556 battles

I use modstation and when I updated it this morning the nomogram dynamic crosshair seems to have disappeared from the options. 

This crosshair is the only reason I normally manage to hit targets so it's kind of critical for my enjoyment of the game. 

Does anyone know what's happened to it? 

• Cool 1

[-NFG-]
Beta Tester
46 posts
7,728 battles

I missing that insane smart AI on Co-Op from PTS :Smile_sad: That was great, if just add to this more decent income...

Good option is make Co-Op 10 vs 12 i.e, atm these battles are too fast, too boring and too low profit.

Also, bring old scenarios back, and add more for rest of tiers. I have no place to grind tier 5, 8, 9 if I not want join bowtanking chicken camping HE spam parade on random. Ranked is nice, but 1-2 times on t8 t9 per year is too rarely.

• Cool 3

[WATAH]
Players
6 posts
4,250 battles

Sounds, AGAIN, are messed up. Guns sound like nothing for one thing.
I am not sure how you test a patch before release but you need to test it on a user computer outside your network to get the real experience. And not on a top machine either, try the game on a limited test server before maybe?

• Cool 1

[C1DFL]
[C1DFL]
Beta Tester
2,429 posts
14,521 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, snddim01 sagte:

I use modstation and when I updated it this morning the nomogram dynamic crosshair seems to have disappeared from the options. 

This crosshair is the only reason I normally manage to hit targets so it's kind of critical for my enjoyment of the game. 

Does anyone know what's happened to it? 

According to the patch notes there were certain changes done to the (dynamic) crosshairs within the update.

So my guess is that those crosshair mods were removed from the modpack temporarily in order to adjust to those changes.

Once the respective modder adapted their crosshairs to the changed "mechanics" those mods will surely reappear in the modpack.

• Cool 1

[PST]
Players
59 posts
17,446 battles

have an issue with my mouse pointer in port, I have to click button some 10mm above the intended button to activate it. I have to restart game to rectify the issue.

All other games and windows itself work as advertised

Alpha Tester
183 posts
7,538 battles

SAP is utter garbage. Italian CAs are so unsatisfying, nothing gets accomplished with this lackluster armament, what a joke...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[BDRO]
Players
82 posts
16,525 battles

A new package with drops FPS critical error, nothing is learned from the old problems and bugs. We are surprised that this game is not played by many people.

Players
138 posts
19,653 battles
5 hours ago, stefor_2 said:

after the 8.10 update the Tirpitz has only 17.4 km range during a round instead of 21,4 km (stats)

... Bug related to italian special captain Sansonetti.
WG knows, but (as always) to find competent information you have to deal with external sources, as the "official message" does not state anything about the cause, but only the, classic, lacustre, "we are working on it".

[MALE]
Players
9 posts
24,431 battles
6 hours ago, pixl said:

I suoni, ANCORA, sono incasinati. Le pistole non suonano nulla per una cosa.
Non sono sicuro di come testare una patch prima del rilascio, ma è necessario testarla su un computer dell'utente esterno alla rete per ottenere la vera esperienza. E non su una macchina migliore, provare il gioco su un server di prova limitato prima forse?

hi,   even for myself problem , sound main weapons low...even raised to maximum level , you do not hear drum fire.

Beta Tester
16 posts
6,061 battles

I'm stuck on the loading screen and can't get into the game.  Everything was fine until this update...anyone else having the same issue?

image.thumb.png.99cb57c1fa878406bbfc84272e18d556.png

[HANDS]
Players
290 posts
23,370 battles

Main guns sound missing at beginning of the match, and they start slowly to be heard later in the game (GK)...

[UAC]
Players
659 posts
2,215 battles

Is anyone else experiencing stuttering during battles? Like the game freezes for couple of seconds completely and then it unfreezes and the whole cycle can last up to few minutes....

:Smile_sad:

• Cool 3

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
187 posts
9,877 battles

2 games played today, twice disconnected after game ended. Seems same bug like previous update?

• Cool 1

Players
19 posts
8,058 battles

Fighter planes on Amalfi stays out only 20 seconds instead of 60 (declared)

Amalfi Brindisi and Venetia share the same turret but Tier 9 and 10 fires slower

[R7S]
Beta Tester
98 posts
21,458 battles
1 hour ago, Saisho48 said:

It is ver 0.8.10 on eu server right? So where is Italian collection?

You need to get your first "resolute and rapid" container, when you open it get a collection item and the collection is started.

Because you do not receive collection items from the the daily

normal containers, you do not need to worry to get the first container fast.

Players
429 posts

Well I am going to complain about this before I forget.

WHO THE HELL DECIDED IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO PUT BIRD NOISES AS PART OF THE ENVIRONMENT!

I had to turn environment sounds off because its incredible STUPID to be heaving crow noises IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FREAKING SEA ... WHILE COMMANDING A AIRPLANE! Please revert it back since its really stupid and that means I lost the sound of waves because random parrot noises.

• Cool 3

[HOB]
Players
10 posts
27,651 battles

Once again nerf for CV.... Why did you do that? Why did you destroy that class of warships?

In my opinion CV were good before update 8.3. They are very weak now….

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1