Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Fast Track to Earning Recruitment Points

5 comments in this topic

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,240 posts

You gotta work big time on your retention rates in order for the entire recruiting station to be viable for the playerbase. I consider myself lucky to have amassed a few via active link-posting on reddit, but the activity-rate is abysmal. Of the new players, all left when encountering T3 or T5 matchmaker (and within 6 battles of encountering that matchmaker), except one, who is now still active, but has severely reduced his time spent in game.

For the returning players, it's not better. A lot seem to remember why they left in the first place, some not even bothering to play their T6 Warspite they got for playing 1 battle.

See also: https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/124975-poll-recruiting-station-how-many-recruits-do-you-have-and-how-many-are-active/

JVhn1NV.jpg

• Cool 1

[POP]
Weekend Tester
989 posts

Much more effective than pumping out advertisements and special offers for recruiting would be to help us not lose our recruits when they figure out that a big part of this game is getting pooped on without counterplay.

• Funny 1

Players
126 posts

More and more advertising about recruitment. A sign of desperation. The last 2 years decisions took their toll. I wonder how that happened ?! I bet the players..mmmm... . No, i`m sure. The sheet says so.

Players
1,431 posts
17,640 battles

I'm going to try and get a few of my friends back into the game, is there a way to see when they last played? 

Its probably been 3 months but I don't want to invite them back and find I'm a week wrong and miss out, I'm going to have a hard enough time convincing them the CV situation isn't as bad as it was when they quit.

Sign in to follow this