Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hermann_1871

Ship Bourogne

11 comments in this topic

Players
7 posts
9,862 battles

The ship Bourogne is not a new one. I really want her, but I am just not interested in Clan-battle. So I can’t get the resource steel. And this ship can’t be bought directly cause WG has said they don’t sale tier ten ship. I do hope there’s another way to get the ship like this one. And I think I am not the only one who meets this problem, so please offer another way so that more players like me also have the chance to gain a steel resourced ship. Thx.

Players
69 posts
4,157 battles

Ranked, and yeah, a steel campaign like last christmas are your only option then. Also getting pretty lucky on supercontainer can get you closer to the required amount of steel. Also honestly, clan battle can be pretty nice... Try and find a clan !

• Cool 1

Players
7 posts
9,862 battles
8 minutes ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

You can play Ranked and buy/play special missions when available.

By rank battle have to gather it for several seasons...would be pleased to buy special mission, hope there will be one soon

Players
7 posts
9,862 battles
10 minutes ago, StalkerSoC said:

Ranked, and yeah, a steel campaign like last christmas are your only option then. Also getting pretty lucky on supercontainer can get you closer to the required amount of steel. Also honestly, clan battle can be pretty nice... Try and find a clan !

Thanks for the tips:) Maybe sometimes I will try Clanbattle.

Players
1,459 posts
13,714 battles

Try ranked, too. Trying to rank out can cause a mental breakdown sometimes, but it's not like you have to rank out - grinding out some steel out of it is still pretty easy. As others have said, be active during the christmas patch, there will be steel rewards available just for getting wins on your t8 and 9 ships:

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/126565-comparison-of-snowflakes-2018-to-upcoming-snowflakes-2019/

[MORIA]
Players
7,197 posts
33,643 battles

Even playing CB with decent clan and getting 6k steel from all missions up to Storm League - this will take you +/- a year . Ofc playing ranked too. You can't get 22.5 k steel that fast even playing CB (well you have to be at least very good to get into a typhoon clan and play in typhoon in order to get that league missions done and then you get 10k or 11k steel - though still you need to play also 2 ranked seasons and get 1 rank on both in order to get the Bourgogne) . 

Players
7 posts
9,862 battles
15 hours ago, Captain_Newman said:

Try ranked, too. Trying to rank out can cause a mental breakdown sometimes, but it's not like you have to rank out - grinding out some steel out of it is still pretty easy. As others have said, be active during the christmas patch, there will be steel rewards available just for getting wins on your t8 and 9 ships:

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/126565-comparison-of-snowflakes-2018-to-upcoming-snowflakes-2019/

Thanks for your suggestions mate:)

Players
7 posts
9,862 battles
8 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

Even playing CB with decent clan and getting 6k steel from all missions up to Storm League - this will take you +/- a year . Ofc playing ranked too. You can't get 22.5 k steel that fast even playing CB (well you have to be at least very good to get into a typhoon clan and play in typhoon in order to get that league missions done and then you get 10k or 11k steel - though still you need to play also 2 ranked seasons and get 1 rank on both in order to get the Bourgogne) . 

Ok, takes a long long time...thx:)

[MORIA]
Players
7,197 posts
33,643 battles
1 hour ago, Hermann_1871 said:

Ok, takes a long long time...thx:)

Also you can get steel in containers but good luck with that. I had steel only once from daily containers (opening 3 daily!) And had a lot of luck to get 4500 steel from anniversary SCs 2 months ago. 

Players
7 posts
9,862 battles
5 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

Also you can get steel in containers but good luck with that. I had steel only once from daily containers (opening 3 daily!) And had a lot of luck to get 4500 steel from anniversary SCs 2 months ago. 

Thx mate, I still have not gotten it once from daily containers🙈

Sign in to follow this