Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
IanH755

Bug or Intentional - "Filth" games don't get Daily XP bonus and don't count as a "scenario" for missions?

3 comments in this topic

[-IAN-]
Players
2,043 posts
6,904 battles

Hi All,

Something I've just noticed, despite it happening since the "Filth" missions started, is that the "Filth" games don't get the Daily XP bonus and those games also don't count as a "scenario" for missions which can be completed in Scenarios.

The "scenarios" I can understand better as technically it's a different game mode and the T8/T3 Scenarios cover those "scenario" missions yet I still don't know why they give you a T9-10 Daily XP boost on the Filth ships if the Filth ships don't get to use a Daily XP boost - which makes me think that it might be more of a bug than a feature.

Any ideas or posts from WG themselves that I've missed?

[SHAFT]
Players
11,622 posts
9,692 battles

Some missions work, if they are marked with "Twilight" (in general i didnt like that missions arent available for Scenarios, as one could always play the other OPs with a group of players)

About the daily mission: Yeah i noticed that aswell, i guess the daily win bonus for those ships are there for no reason then (shouldnt have given them one in the first place). But i think its too late now to change that anyway..

Players
6,058 posts
12,083 battles

The first 2 do take twilight battles into account though. It's the ones where you start needing wins that aren't counted. I suppose in twilight battles it doesn't register as a win or something, so the bxp you get from there doesn't count. But the first 2 definitely do.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this