Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
koliber_1984

The best tech tree T8 CV for a noob?

10 comments in this topic

Players
7,403 posts
8,205 battles

Depends on how much of a noob you want to stay:

• Very much noob: Implacable. Very easy to aim.
  • Want to actually get good but don't aim too high: Lexington. Pretty much everything can hurt any kind of target. Aiming is harder than Royal Navy planes, but at least it does meaningful damage.
  • Unicum aspirations: Shokaku. When you figure out how to use it, this is the best T8 tech tree CV.

If you cannot learn the basics, you suck in any CV. If you have them down though, it isn't hard to learn the advanced things though.

[XTREM]
Players
3,432 posts
10,428 battles

Saipan. It's unforgiving and teaches you what happens when you mess up so you learn faster not to mess up. 

Ah crap you asked tech tree my bad lololol

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,073 posts
18,855 battles

Frankly? None. CVs aren't a noob friendly class to begin with and if you intend to hit high tiers immediately you're going to fail no matter what CV you use.

Beta Tester
186 posts
4,680 battles

as long as you don't need tremendous results your safest bet is shokaku. Great rockets against dds, not too hard to use. Torps also easy to use for nice dmg and AP bombs you can keep for the cruisers that sit behind an island. You will be okay.

• Cool 1

[BASIC]
Players
369 posts
19,127 battles
48 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Frankly? None. CVs aren't a noob friendly class to begin with and if you intend to hit high tiers immediately you're going to fail no matter what CV you use.

I understand, but no worry, I stay on co-ops :Smile_smile:

Sign in to follow this