Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Matty814

Black Friday Ship Price Points

11 comments in this topic

[BAD-F]
Players
14 posts
4,018 battles

Hi Guys,

I wasn't around for previous black Friday ship sales so was wondering what the price range the ships have been previously. I'm sure I read that Alaska is going to be one of the ships this year?

TIA

• Cool 1

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,576 posts
8,425 battles
22 minutes ago, Matty814 said:

I'm sure I read that Alaska is going to be one of the ships this year?

Yes, the 2019 Black Edition ships were:

• Graf Zeppelin
  • Sims
  • Alaska
  • Scharnhorst

[BAD-F]
Players
14 posts
4,018 battles
8 minutes ago, DanSilverwing said:

Here's the link for last year's BF sales.

Prices should be a bit less this year because of the currency changes against the USD that we have already seen in the Shop.

Thanks for the reply matey, but for me I can't see the prices, it says 'offer removed'. Not to worry we will find out soon enough.

[JRM]
Players
5,449 posts
22,580 battles

WG marketing dep is the only

place that has the answer and they wont tell it to you in advance...

[CAIN]
Players
4,227 posts
17,247 battles

Since WG increased the prices for lootboxes, my guess is, that the B editions will be the same price as their standard counterparts, or at least close to it. 

I hope i am wrong, cause i want at least Sims and Black Shiny for my collection, cause with my tight budget, i won't be able to get them all. 

• Cool 1

[BOBS3]
Beta Tester
495 posts
16,133 battles

Last year they were about £18 for t8 ships, worked out about twice as much as tier equivalent perma camos and about 40% lower than usual price, iirc.

[SM0KE]
Players
4,832 posts
11,840 battles
17 minutes ago, Ocsimano18 said:

As I remember the black ships were 30% off relative to the normal price, last year.

This rings bells; I vaguely recall too that if you had the 'vanilla' version already, you got a mission for it that awarded you doubloons when you got the 'whips and leather' version of each relevant ship.

(I also recall a certain amount of whinging because said mission was only doable with the vanilla version, and the wording wasn't hugely clear somewhere)

• Cool 3

Players
966 posts
5,748 battles
3 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

This rings bells; I vaguely recall too that if you had the 'vanilla' version already, you got a mission for it that awarded you doubloons when you got the 'whips and leather' version of each relevant ship.

(I also recall a certain amount of whinging because said mission was only doable with the vanilla version, and the wording wasn't hugely clear somewhere)

Yes exactly. I considered getting the Black Atago, but decided to buy it for doubloons, as it costed me less Euros in the end (30% off for doubloons, and 15% off for TierX ships around Christmas). Of course, you can't get the Alaska for doubloons.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this