Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RegnumIrae

Hide camouflage function - not working?

5 comments in this topic

Question

[LODGE]
Beta Tester
18 posts
2,938 battles

Heya there.

So, using the settings to hide certain camouflages (the one you can access while at the dock, at the bottom right side of the screen), it demounts the camo completely instead of just hiding it. I haven't found many posts about this, but in none of them there was a solution for this issue. Am I doing something wrong? Is it bugged? Personally I haven't found any other setting like that anywhere else.

I'd love to hide these, in my opinion, hideous halloween skins, but I can't. I've used Modstation to hide the camos, but some part of the camos are still left, like guns and whatnot.

Thanks!

4 answers to this question

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,331 posts
12,779 battles

Apparently if you want to hide a camo category you aren't allowed to use it yourself. It's pretty ridiculous.

[LODGE]
Beta Tester
18 posts
2,938 battles

Thank you for your answer. I've found some older posts and apparently this has been the way it has worked since forever, which is.. disappointing to say the least. Ah well.

Players
22 posts
1,222 battles

Yes. it would be nice if it was possible to get the bonuses from the camos but didn't have to look at them, as some look very silly... :Smile_Default:

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,035 posts
1 hour ago, Niekolaus said:

Yes. it would be nice if it was possible to get the bonuses from the camos but didn't have to look at them, as some look very silly... :Smile_Default:

That functionality is in preperation by the development team and will be implemented with one of the next updates.

See the devblog section here on the forums for further details.

Sign in to follow this