Majin_no_Kuragari

Legendary upgrades

6 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
1,439 battles

Hey guys.

I have two questions about the legendary upgrade missions, you get when buying a Tier X Ship:

1) I have 2 running currently and they are set to expire on the same day (31.12) even though i got the ships a couple weeks from another. Will they really run out,? And if so, will i get another go at it?

2) If i now get a Tier X Ship from the armory for coal, that i saved up, will i get another Legendary Upgrade Mission, that also expires 31.12?

image.png.16afcde456504e2698e2130a6258ff9a.png

Players
236 posts
14,572 battles

This is the official but a bit out-dated info from WG:
https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Upgrades#Unique_Upgrades_.28.22Legendary.22_Upgrades.29

AFAIK:

• the missions do not expire but are extended every year,
  • the legendary upgrades are available only for some researchable ships (so neither for premium ships nor some other researchable ships that were added recently),
  • and while the CV upgrades (for Hakuryu and Midway) can be obtained, they cannot be equiped since the CV rework.
  • Cool 2

[CN_]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team
1,779 posts
6,143 battles
Vor 12 Stunden, Majin_no_Kuragari sagte:

2) If i now get a Tier X Ship from the armory for coal, that i saved up, will i get another Legendary Upgrade Mission, that also expires 31.12?

No. Currently legendary upgrades are only available for tech tree T10 ships (although not all of them have one, the newer ones don't have those upgrades yet).