SmokingElement

[JPF]The Judean People's Front is recruiting again. What did the Romans ever do for us?

9 comments in this topic

Players
15 posts
9,371 battles

image.thumb.png.25fe78f7931d78a76947b060cb8c353a.png
Who are we?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Auspiciously contrasting the clan name, which most would refer to as “a group of organized Hebrew activists from Monty Pythons Life of Brian. Who set out on a mission to; urinate in town aqueducts; give false directions; and kill babies”, we ‘aspire’ to do quite the opposite with our community. Together, we are a group of capable players, willing to improve our abilities and capabilities, as well as helping each others improve as players and also as individuals. Thriving off of good teamwork, an established system of regulations in order to make sure players are happy and helpful, a team of great players who are willing to participate using their voices and in-game skills, we are a clan that have their bars set high for the future. It may be good to note that we do care greatly for a friendly and humorous atmosphere and are hoping to acquire players of fairly good skill, who would like to participate in our great community of shippers.

We are currently opening recruitment again to make it easier for us to get 8 players for clan wars more reliably. As it is we only get a team of 8 together about half of the days, and the other days we are sitting with only 6 or 7 of us ready to go.

What is expected of our members?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Regular engagement with other players on our discord server
- Motivation to join in with the community and participate in general clan activities and clan battles

- A fair sense of humor is appreciated
- Being fairly decent at warships, and being able to keep at least a positive win rate
- A good knowledge of the English language

What can we offer?
- A strong emphasis on Divisions, having fun and promoting a friendly, banter aided community
- A bunch of active, wonderful players, willing to share their expertise and help one another improve to be the best they can
- Clan battles during seasons
- A clan base with only a couple of upgrades missing
- And of course, one of the strangest yet fantastic names for a clan

[CAIN]
Players
4,235 posts
17,286 battles

Nice to have a clan that always looks on the bright side of life…

• Funny 1

[PFJ]
Players
37 posts
10,526 battles

The Judean People‘s Front

image.png.2b32acdbb8feef279647c11375618176.png

Who are we?

Auspiciously contrasting the clan name, which most would refer to as “a group of organised Hebrew activists from Monty Pythons Life of Brian. Who set out on a mission to; urinate in town aqueducts; give false directions; and kill babies”, we ‘aspire’ to do quite the opposite with our community. Together, we are a group of capable players, willing to improve our abilities and capabilities as a crack suicide squad.

What is expect of our members?

·         A genuine, sincere and mature approach to both gaming and historical discussion.

·         A fair sense of humour is appreciated.

·         Motivation to join in with the community and participate in scenario and general clan activities.

·         Regular engagement with other players on our discord server.

·         A good knowledge of the English language.

What can we offer?

·         A strong emphasis on divisions, having fun and promoting a friendly, banter aided community.

·         A bunch of active, wonderful players, willing share their expertise and help one another improve to be the best they can be.

·         Participation in clan wars.

·         Endless stream of bad memes.

·         A lot of bad jokes (We have an in-house expert in dad-jokes).

Current clan bonuses:

·        -10% to the post-battle service for ships of all tiers.

·        +4% to XP per battle on ships of all tiers.

·        +5% to steel that you receive.

·        -15% to the cost of researchable ships of all tiers.

·        +25% to Free XP per battle on ships of all tiers.

·        +10% to Commander XP per battle.

·        +10% to Coal that you receive.

Application Requirements

·         We ask for you to have at least unlocked a Tier 6 non-premium ship and to consider yourself at least a decent player in them.

·         Atleast a 50% overall win rate, with a minimum of 1000 games played. Exceptions can be made, in regards to certain circumstances.

In order to join JPF or for more information feel free to send me a message on the forum or in-game(preferably in-game), post on this thread, or contact any Senior Officer or Recruiter in-game.

P.S. Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

[THESO]
[THESO]
3,360 posts
9,475 battles

Hello people of JPF,

Since it is not allowed for clans to have more than 1 recruitment thread,

your 2 threads were merged into one.

Please use this one for further communication.

Or If you prefer to open a new one, first reach out to moderation by reporting your own Opening post and ask for it to be closed.

Gd'day,

PS: This post counts as a bump for 24 hours timer.

• Funny 1

Players
2 posts
8,739 battles

Are you guys still recruiting? My current clan is breaking up and I am looking for some kindred souls for clan battles and divving... I was blind and now I can see!!!!!!

Players
43 posts
10,487 battles
On 1/13/2020 at 5:49 PM, RogueCheddar said:

Are you guys still recruiting? My current clan is breaking up and I am looking for some kindred souls for clan battles and divving... I was blind and now I can see!!!!!!

we we got you ;)