Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Otowi

Question about halloween mode.

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
270 posts

So. Having gotten 3 missions from the italian cruiser containers, I went into Raid of the Filth to get the missions done, but to my surprise, I had the same ammount of base xp showing in the personal combat windows for the 3 cruisers. Does Raid not count as an operation? I find this a tad confusing tbh, so I hope some one can help me here...

Players
1,924 posts
6,510 battles

Yeap, Raid the Filth is a separate "Event" so it's not classed as a "Scenario" by the game!

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
270 posts

Damn. I like the event, but it's weird that base xp does not count. I think it should count, even if the "event" is separate. I don't like the other event at all, as it fails more times than I care to count.

Have to wait for the normal ops to resume, as those have much better chances of completing...

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
1,869 posts
11,627 battles
2 hours ago, Otowi said:

Have to wait for the normal ops to resume, as those have much better chances of completing...

Join a Clan e.g, build a Division of (ideally) 7 and you can do all Scenarios as you want to. 

Players
2,310 posts
2 hours ago, Otowi said:

Damn. I like the event, but it's weird that base xp does not count. (...)

Not really... It is WG after all... They want you either to play 24/7 or open wallet.

• Bad 1

Sign in to follow this