NVIDIA Game Filter (Alt + F3)

8 comments in this topic

Question

[BOTZ]
Beta Tester
58 posts
3,831 battles

Hi

For some reason my NVIDIA Game Filter has stopped working and I have been unable to fix it. When I press Alt +F3 i get the message 'A supported game is required to use this feature'. 

I've reinstalled GeForce and used the custom installation option for the drivers, but that hasn't worked. Experimental Features is enabled and the rest of the overlay features can be used.

Has anyone got a fix for this?

Cheers 

7 answers to this question

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
1,116 posts
10,245 battles
2 hours ago, Zip__ said:

Hi

For some reason my NVIDIA Game Filter has stopped working and I have been unable to fix it. When I press Alt +F3 i get the message 'A supported game is required to use this feature'. 

I've reinstalled GeForce and used the custom installation option for the drivers, but that hasn't worked. Experimental Features is enabled and the rest of the overlay features can be used.

Has anyone got a fix for this?

Cheers 

Problem is within the latest driver - you could revert to version before and it's fine again.

[RBMF]
847 posts
7,241 battles

Pretty much with Wizard here, just revert back for the time being and report the problem then wait for a fix.

[BOTZ]
Beta Tester
58 posts
3,831 battles
22 hours ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

Problem is within the latest driver - you could revert to version before and it's fine again.

Thanks for the advice, but I've tried that and it's still not working.

It's funny as i can optimise the game and the rest of the overlay features are working, but the game filter doesn't.

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
1,116 posts
10,245 battles
1 hour ago, Zip__ said:

Thanks for the advice, but I've tried that and it's still not working.

It's funny as i can optimise the game and the rest of the overlay features are working, but the game filter doesn't.

I just read that going back does the trick - I cannot test myself, as RDR2 demands newest version. So we have to wait unfortunately. 

[BOTZ]
Beta Tester
58 posts
3,831 battles
1 minute ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

I just read that going back does the trick - I cannot test myself, as RDR2 demands newest version. So we have to wait unfortunately. 

Yep, and i have RDR2 too.

Thanks anyway. Appreciate the help :cap_like:

Sign in to follow this