You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

[ENDING 29/11] Don't Miss the Chance to Get "High School Fleet" Ships and Commanders!

80 comments in this topic

Players
70 posts
474 battles

The only problem is for those who don't have Musashi can't use the perma camo, except if you will bring back Musashi :)

• Cool 2

[T-N-T]
Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
5,419 posts
11,921 battles
1 minute ago, Ruruni said:

The only problem is for those who don't have Musashi can't use the perma camo, except if you will bring back Musashi :)

You can use  permanent camouflage K117 on Yamato

Players
70 posts
474 battles
5 minutes ago, Sigimundus said:

You can use  permanent camouflage K117 on Yamato

But for Musashi it is the Y118 perma camo that you get from the pack. So if you buy the pack and you don't have Musashi ship, it will change into perma camo K117?

[T-N-T]
Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
5,419 posts
11,921 battles
2 minutes ago, Ruruni said:

But for Musashi it is the Y118 perma camo that you get from the pack. So if you buy the pack and you don't have Musashi ship, it will change into perma camo K117?

Hmm I'm not sure about this so we can ask some one from WG for example @Sehales

• Cool 1

Players
70 posts
474 battles
10 minutes ago, Sigimundus said:

Hmm I'm not sure about this so we can ask some one from WG for example @Sehales

Thank you for that :cap_like:

Also, we need to ask @Sehales about the Personal Assignment because the criteria to do that, you need to have Musashi, so even there players who don't have Musashi won't be able to do it. 

As they say: "gift un-gifted" ^_^;

Players
1,807 posts
12,225 battles

Now, to get Harekaze or not to get.... Always badly wanted her, but now I don't know if I want to spend this kind of money on that game any more. First more and more radars, then gunboat DDs with hydro, then reeework, now subs incoming, all those changes gradually lowered DD fun factor.

But I always wanter her... Though choice...

Players
7,426 posts
8,251 battles
10 minutes ago, DariusJacek said:

Now, to get Harekaze or not to get.... Always badly wanted her, but now I don't know if I want to spend this kind of money on that game any more. First more and more radars, then gunboat DDs with hydro, then reeework, now subs incoming, all those changes gradually lowered DD fun factor.

But I always wanter her... Though choice...

The amount of serious radar threats didn't increase much in the last few months. Like, the sole significant changes I can recall are the Nep getting its radar range closer to its concealment range, but almost noone ever plays radar Nep, and Baltimore getting radar beyond its concealment. One can live with that. As for hydro DDs, Harekaze always had to content with German DDs and Loyang. The addition of Brits did not much there, because their hydro is far too limited to be game changing for the Harekaze. Their concealment is a much more important factor. Rework is the real issue, but you can always bet on the vast majority of CVs being incompetent. And if the remainder pisses you off too much, then it's not like cruisers are in a much better position and BBs basically are just good due to heal and massive hp pool, but overall, it'd then be worth evaluating whether the game is worth playing.

• Cool 1

Players
853 posts
11,856 battles
35 minutes ago, Ruruni said:

Thank you for that :cap_like:

Also, we need to ask @Sehales about the Personal Assignment because the criteria to do that, you need to have Musashi, so even there players who don't have Musashi won't be able to do it. 

As they say: "gift un-gifted" ^_^;

I don't have the Yamato, that didn't stop me from buying the Harekaze package even though that's 10 HSF containers I can't get.

I think we're straying into Choosing Beggars territory here.

Why would anybody wittingly buy a permanent camouflage for a ship they do not own and is no longer obtainable?

Players
1,807 posts
12,225 battles
7 minutes ago, Sleepy_Bunny said:

The amount of serious radar threats didn't increase much in the last few months. Like, the sole significant changes I can recall are the Nep getting its radar range closer to its concealment range, but almost noone ever plays radar Nep, and Baltimore getting radar beyond its concealment. One can live with that. As for hydro DDs, Harekaze always had to content with German DDs and Loyang. The addition of Brits did not much there, because their hydro is far too limited to be game changing for the Harekaze. Their concealment is a much more important factor. Rework is the real issue, but you can always bet on the vast majority of CVs being incompetent. And if the remainder pisses you off too much, then it's not like cruisers are in a much better position and BBs basically are just good due to heal and massive hp pool, but overall, it'd then be worth evaluating whether the game is worth playing.

Yes, there are even less radars I'd said recently. Not seen Kron for a while for example. Lots of Smolensks took over Woosters roles. That's why I started to play radar Mino myself. Game is still worth playing for me. Is it worth paying though... :cap_haloween:

Players
139 posts
7 minutes ago, DanSilverwing said:

I don't have the Yamato, that didn't stop me from buying the Harekaze package even though that's 10 HSF containers I can't get.

Because the Yamato isnt removed from the game and you can get it simply by unlocking the Japanese battleship tech line.

The K117 camo is technically free, the Y118 on the other hand is not.

Why would anybody wittingly buy a permanent camouflage for a ship they do not own and is no longer obtainable?

Why would anybody wittingly sell a permanent camouflage for a ship they no longer sell?

Players
70 posts
474 battles
3 minutes ago, DanSilverwing said:

No one is a "beggar" ^_^; just for ship collection purpose (I also missed that Japanese ship that was only for Beta *cries* )

Anyway, I got my answer and Musashi is still around but only obtainable through supercontainers (if lucky) ^_^

Players
1,233 posts
3,005 battles

Very nice. I wasn't around the first time the collection dropped and I'll surely start it now. 

Plus, THIS IS A CAMO:Smile_honoring:

3871ae9c-020e-11ea-90b1-38eaa735f4cc_120

Not those Halloween or apocalyptic camos (which are wonderfully done tho, I just don't like those camos)

• Cool 3

Players
70 posts
474 battles
8 minutes ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

Very nice. I wasn't around the first time the collection dropped and I'll surely start it now. 

Plus, THIS IS A CAMO:Smile_honoring:

3871ae9c-020e-11ea-90b1-38eaa735f4cc_120

Not those Halloween or apocalyptic camos (which are wonderfully done tho, I just don't like those camos)

Every camo is a unique art from unique WG artists :)  

• Cool 1

[ICON]
Beta Tester
109 posts
28,690 battles

@The_EURL_Guy If we already have the K117 camo (i do from old event) what happens with the duplicate ?

Edit: You are not continuing anything you are repeating the same collection ppfff.
I don't understand why you misinform people like that. There is nothing new just a repeat of the old collection. 

Players
143 posts
10,848 battles
4 hours ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

Our collaboration with the High School Fleet anime series continues…

Read it on the portal

I am happy that I will get Yamato camo , and I wish I had reason to buy Musashi camo , as she is my favored ship , I have over 1000 battles on her , but ... camo for her is just not worth to spend 200kr ! , is exacly same as regular camo just +50% commander xp , that must be a joke ? , why only 50% !? , there should be like 250% commander xp , or + 300% free xp or +100% credits earn ! , I am not one of those players that have few million freexp , and few hundets million credits , I have ulocked 16 TX ships , and I am all the time in need of credits , and I do understand that WG whant me to convert for dublons ... so WTF sell such ussless camo ? 

[IJN]
Players
39 posts
2,794 battles

What ? Nooooooooo !!! I wanted my HSF Harekaze to be a rare ship now we are going to see it more often, wow thank you so much WG :Smile-angry:

• Funny 1

Players
2,014 posts
4,794 battles

Yay. I purchased Musashi back in January thinking I had unlocked the Y118 camo with the collection, only to be disappointed that I had missed my chance with the end of the license.

Now I'm happy I've got my second chance at having the Y118, even if it's more than I would've liked to spend (also, now I have two Moekas...).

Anyway, that's it for my spending on this game for the rest of the year. And indefintely, depending on how subs turn out.

Players
3,381 posts
32 minutes ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

What is the “historical” camo on the Harakaze? Is that some anime stuff or truly “historical” IJN?

The ship comes with a Type 10 camo.. not sure how historical that is, though. There are also two additional HSF camos, Y467 and Y467 Isoroku (cat camo). :cat_paw:

[DREAD]
Players
9,218 posts
6,449 battles
1 minute ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

The ship comes with a Type 10 camo.. not sure how historical that is, though. There are also two additional HSF camos, Y467 and Y467 Isoroku (cat camo). :cat_paw:

Cheers. But the type 10 camo isn’t anime?

Players
3,381 posts
15 minutes ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

Cheers. But the type 10 camo isn’t anime?

No, it's a three color sort of splotchy-cloudy pattern that you can set to greenish or blueish color scheme (if you have that ability).

image.png.d44cee605a84a995be70e454cc2812a3.png

image.thumb.png.ce2aa9fb7d0a5fd913a2fbbec0024a86.png

• Cool 1