Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
84_TNT_84

Clan Battles shouldnt be 8vs8

11 comments in this topic

[ANKA-]
Players
2 posts
13,987 battles

Hi

As i mentioned in the title, clan battles should be like 6vs6 or 7vs7. In this season it is hard to find players or alpha players in the clan. So most of the time we cant play clan battles because of this. So please wargaming, return to old player numbers so that we can play 

• Cool 6

Players
1,804 posts
12,213 battles
2 hours ago, TCG_Turkiye said:

Hi

As i mentioned in the title, clan battles should be like 6vs6 or 7vs7. In this season it is hard to find players or alpha players in the clan. So most of the time we cant play clan battles because of this. So please wargaming, return to old player numbers so that we can play 

Yes. It's hard to get alpha players. Not having many does not help us:cap_haloween:

• Cool 1

[COR3]
Players
1,312 posts
12,738 battles
13 hours ago, TCG_Turkiye said:

Hi

Just can speak from experience that it is indeed hard to find 8 Players for Clanbattles.

And the aforementioned Ranked and other stuff things do not help at all. We went lucky and added some players otherwise it would have been very hard for us to play this 8vs 8 Season....

Why it was raised doesn't even is plausible for me there is little to no benefit beyond seeing how many clans can not get 8 Players together....

Players
1,459 posts
13,714 battles

What worries me here is the decision making pattern that lead to this. The results of this action were entirely predictable; I've been in several clans, and most had issues getting a full 7 team for alpha for at least some of the time. Raising it to 8v8 can only lead to one outcome; good players interested in competitive play will leave their current clans and gravitate towards the few largest / strongest competitive ones. This will kill many so-far-decent-if-not-absolute-top clans, or at the very least lower their rating in the short run (and then probably kill them in the long run).

Unless you want your competitive scene to consist of 5-6 clans and every other one is just there for the naval port economy, do go on, otherwise this should be the very last time you had cb's in the 8v8 format. The clan I'm in already lost 4 very good players over this.

• Cool 4

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
1,867 posts
11,596 battles
13 hours ago, TCG_Turkiye said:

Hi

But then limit of one BB per side should also return - and perhaps a limit for DD - overall I agree that 7vs7 should be the choice. 

Players
640 posts
9,014 battles
On 11/8/2019 at 11:32 AM, Wizard27_1979 said:

But then limit of one BB per side should also return - and perhaps a limit for DD - overall I agree that 7vs7 should be the choice. 

It doesnt have to be limited to 1 BB.... they set the conditions.
Either way, 8 is proving far too difficult for us to get as a mid size clan, so this season has been pretty sh1t for CBs.
Thx WeeGee (not)

[BAD-A]
Players
638 posts
8,943 battles

Totally agreed, we lost two (effectively more than two) core players from my old clan so to be able to play clan battles almost the entire team has ended up leaving to join another clan with more active players - which was never the original intention. Congratulations WG.  Yet another bone headed and short sighted move.

• Cool 1

Players
1,804 posts
12,213 battles
On 11/8/2019 at 11:32 AM, Wizard27_1979 said:

BB limit has already kind of lost its point with introducing in a cruiser slot technically TX radar BB.

For DD limit as nobody dares to play with more then 1-2 of them (save for meme 7 shimas games)  there's no need for it. 

Way too much hydro and radar made them obsolete as a damage dealers and 1-2 is enough for smoking teammates, capping and spotting.

[ALYEN]
Players
1,518 posts
3,310 battles
21 hours ago, DariusJacek said:

BB limit has already kind of lost its point with introducing in a cruiser slot technically TX radar BB.

For DD limit as nobody dares to play with more then 1-2 of them (save for meme 7 shimas games)  there's no need for it. 

Way too much hydro and radar made them obsolete as a damage dealers and 1-2 is enough for smoking teammates, capping and spotting.

you mean like the 4xKleber teams that started to crop up ?

EDIT: I do agree that 8v8 is too much. We can barely scrape up 8 people

Players
1,804 posts
12,213 battles
29 minutes ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

you mean like the 4xKleber teams that started to crop up ?

EDIT: I do agree that 8v8 is too much. We can barely scrape up 8 people

Kleber is abomination not a DD. Kaba on steroids and Kaba is hardly a DD. But then this game is becoming more and more broken and power crept with more and more stupid broken/fantasy ships loaded with gimmicks and/or just blatantly OP.  They do not give a :etc_swear: about the balance and the only spreadsheets they really care about are quarterly financial reports.

Sign in to follow this