5 comments in this topic

Question

Players
2,106 posts
8,988 battles

Most forums I've been part of have an option to put a forum member on ignore.

The "manifestation" is different but usually you don't see the posts from that specific forum member, that member cannot quote you, cannot message you, cannot react to your posts etc.

It just makes a more pleasant stay in the forums when you have certain members you just don't want to waste any time on (no need to go into details).

Is there such option on this forum?

I was not able to find anything like that.

Thanks.

4 answers to this question

[G-S-W]
[G-S-W]
Players
1,204 posts
4,590 battles
Vor 8 Minuten, Palubarac sagte:

Most forums I've been part of have an option to put a forum member on ignore.

The "manifestation" is different but usually you don't see the posts from that specific forum member, that member cannot quote you, cannot message you, cannot react to your posts etc.

It just makes a more pleasant stay in the forums when you have certain members you just don't want to waste any time on (no need to go into details).

Is there such option on this forum?

I was not able to find anything like that.

Thanks.

Just not reacting to them is always an option. No will force you to reply to anyone 😁

Players
2,106 posts
8,988 battles
19 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

Just let your mouse hover over the name of the respective user for a few seconds. the ignore option will then pop up.

Or you can visit this page of your profile: https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/ignore/

Thanks, that worked.

We will see how effective it is.

• Cool 1

Players
2,106 posts
8,988 battles

So far not bad.

The only flaw so far is when other users quote the ignored forum member. That post still appears in full. It would be nice if it didn't, I'd even agree not to see the complete post of that member that quoted the ignored one.

But this is better than nothing for sure so tnx.