Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Narazals

Confused about premium

12 comments in this topic

[TEA]
Players
8 posts
2,775 battles

I got back into WoWs again, and bought premium.
I then decided to play WoT. But no premium there.

Appearantly the whole system is changed, and its now seperate.

However there is also a premium that encompases all 3 games?
That wasn't clear when I bought my WoWs premium.
Now you want me to double dip?

And according to a Wargaming post I read about this, there seems to be special benefits to having a WoWs premium for WoWs.

So what does Wargaming premium do exactly?
And what does WoWs premium do exactly?

[SM0KE]
Players
4,832 posts
11,840 battles
5 minutes ago, Narazals said:

So what does Wargaming premium do exactly?
And what does WoWs premium do exactly?

WG (standard) premium basically does what premium account always has - extra xp and silver.

The title-specific premium (there's both WOT and WOWS versions) gives you larger bonuses, I think, but (clearly) only works on one title.

• Cool 1

Players
9,334 posts
10,985 battles
9 minutes ago, Narazals said:

However there is also a premium that encompases all 3 games?

It technically is still a thing. But you can't buy "universal" premium for in game premium currencies, only hard cash from the store.

[THESO]
Players
1,007 posts
14,150 battles

Wargaming Premium is the usual premium account as it has been for several years. You get an extra 50% bonus on top of your base XP and an extra 50% on your credit revenue.

WoWs premium only works in WoWs. To compensate for that, players are granted 65% bonus on top of the base XP, instead of 50%.

Get WoWs if you exclusively play WoWs. If you play other Wargaming titles or plan to do so in the near future, Wargaming premium might be better for your. Your choice.

[TEA]
Players
8 posts
2,775 battles

Ok. Why this change? was it a problem to use gold for premium in one game, that would also be applied to the other 3?

I thought it was great. Specially rewarding was it when I got premium as a reward for an ingame quest and was like, nice this also applies in WoT.

But I guess it was too nice. D:

Players
3,360 posts
50 minutes ago, Narazals said:

Ok. Why this change? was it a problem to use gold for premium in one game, that would also be applied to the other 3?

I thought it was great. Specially rewarding was it when I got premium as a reward for an ingame quest and was like, nice this also applies in WoT.

I think that is the very reason. They want to be better able to control rewarded premium time. Of course... they can now also sell the premium time 1-3 times over if you want title specific premium for all three games....

Kinda... handy. ain't it?

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,311 posts
5 hours ago, Panocek said:

But you can't buy "universal" premium for in game premium currencies, only hard cash from the store.

afaik you can still get WG premium for WoT/WoWP gold ingame in WoWP

Beta Tester
699 posts
11,525 battles
8 hours ago, Narazals said:

You are correct. I was getting an additional day everytime they patched the game. Taking under consideration that patch was on different day for WoT and WoWs I would guess they given me over 3 years, a month worth of premium time if not more.

Just a reminder that when they decided to change the system everyone got title specific premium time for duration of previously bought global premium time. So they have been genreus at least in this aspect.

[BLAST]
[BLAST]
Players
762 posts
12,367 battles

I stopped buying premium since the title specific premium time came out. Before, if I got in game premium time reward in game, it would be added to the end of my premium time. Now, it just overrides normal premium for a mere extra 15% xp.

I really can't justify buying premium time for all 3 titles, and I feel like I am getting ripped off if I get an in-game reward with it.

So they have lost money from me, not gained it. Don't know how many others feel the same, but they will probably have a spreadsheet monitoring it.

• Cool 2

Players
1,459 posts
13,714 battles
5 hours ago, Armorin said:

Don't know how many others feel the same, but they will probably have a spreadsheet monitoring it.

And as usual, the spreadsheet says "all is good, don't worry your pretty little head comrade". :cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

[SM0KE]
Players
4,832 posts
11,840 battles
12 hours ago, Armorin said:

Don't know how many others feel the same, but they will probably have a spreadsheet monitoring it.

I do too. When the title-specific stuff came along, I had about a year's regular premium in place - it all got converted to the title specific stuff.

I've got a few months before I have to decide, but I'm pretty sure I won't be buying both premium types...

Sign in to follow this