Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Gebe_

Spotted after switching ammo type

5 comments in this topic

[ADRIA]
Players
244 posts
9,407 battles

Yesterday in Clan battles I got spotted after switching ammo type from HE to AP as if I had shot. Is this a known bug? I think I've seen a thread about it but I cannot find it.

I didn't report it because I was in CB. I intend to submit a ticket today when I get back from work.

Edited by Gebe_
  • Cool 1

[-AP-]
Players
2,553 posts
6,288 battles
11 minutes ago, Gebe_ said:

Yesterday in Clan battles I got spotted after switching ammo type from HE to AP as if I had shot. Is this a known bug? I think I've seen a thread about it but I cannot find it.

I didn't report it because I was in CB. I intend to submit a ticket today when I get back from work.

Are you refering to the 20s shot timer mod?

Its not smart, it doesnt know if you are spotted or not, it only checks if you started a reload

• Cool 1

Players
278 posts
1,667 battles
5 hours ago, Gebe_ said:

I had the same in my Hipper yesterday. At low health, 8 seconds left being detected after firing, I switched ammo types, and it resetted back to 20 seconds....and that gave the bb enough time to kill me.

[ADRIA]
Players
244 posts
9,407 battles
11 hours ago, thiextar said:

Are you refering to the 20s shot timer mod?

Its not smart, it doesnt know if you are spotted or not, it only checks if you started a reload

Must be it, started using this mod recently. Thanks!

Sign in to follow this