Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Flintstoner

Is it a Bug ?

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[WNKRS]
Players
37 posts
9,065 battles

I was opening the 2000 Filth Bundle and and I got this Error on the 18th Bundle.

I cant get this bundle since i already opened this bundles limit and i cant open the remaining 3 bundles without opening this bundle. 

I tried restarting the client but still having the issue. 

Any idea on possible fixes ? 

shot-19.11.03_17.29.30-0158.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,875 posts
11,957 battles

Stop spending so much time grinding filth, you broke the game goddamnit! 

 

Tag in your thread the big dogs, maybe you get a faster answer than sending a ticket to support. 

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,869 posts
19,198 battles

I had the opposite with the 500 bundles near the last one. I got the perma camo but the counter next to it keeps saying 0/1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WNKRS]
Players
37 posts
9,065 battles
1 hour ago, kfa said:

Stop spending so much time grinding filth, you broke the game goddamnit! 

 

Tag in your thread the big dogs, maybe you get a faster answer than sending a ticket to support. 

I don't know the Big dogs , can u tag them please ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
3,368 posts
14,270 battles
21 hours ago, OneShot_Monster said:

I was opening the 2000 Filth Bundle and and I got this Error on the 18th Bundle.

I cant get this bundle since i already opened this bundles limit and i cant open the remaining 3 bundles without opening this bundle. 

I tried restarting the client but still having the issue. 

Any idea on possible fixes ? 

shot-19.11.03_17.29.30-0158.jpg

Thanks for the report, we'll forward it and see what we can do for you. But please always create a support ticket so that it's in the system anyway.

 

Greetings, Crysantos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
5,977 posts
11,545 battles
22 hours ago, Europizza said:

I had the opposite with the 500 bundles near the last one. I got the perma camo but the counter next to it keeps saying 0/1.

So what happens if you keep buying more bundles? :Smile-_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×