You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Anthoniusii

AGAIN WG favors the few selected that has chosen.

28 comments in this topic

Players
454 posts

Its stranger few SELECTED members while in collective 3 still to have all 4 Italian FREE cruisers and others NONE!

Do not try to say that is random because JUST LIKE when an error comes our the Developers can focus on re-pay certain client , the same way WG choses in who will get the Italian cruisers for freee and who will not.

So for the SUCKERS that still believe the random system will have to pay more than 30 million cxredits to buy those 4 ships not to mention their upgraded hulls, targetings systems, ships upgrades etc! The chosen ones will have them ALL FOR FREE and laugh for the suckers that still play hoping what WG promised to them! I told it in the British destroyers event and i tell it now and i hope WG will prove me wrong. Its a FRAUD!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,004 posts
7 minutes ago, Anthoniusii said:

i hope WG will prove me wrong.

YOU claim it is a fraud, so of course YOU have to prove it :Smile_coin:

8 minutes ago, Anthoniusii said:

Its stranger few SELECTED members while in collective 3 still to have all 4 Italian FREE cruisers and others NONE!

maybe you want to look up what "randomness" means...

• Cool 1

[SHAFT]
Players
9,816 posts
8,982 battles

You ever heared of Premium Containers? Feel free to buy some and get your Cruiser missions. You dont know, if those who have all 4 CA missions didnt spend 100 € or who know how much to get them.

[NWP]
Players
1,337 posts
10,412 battles
34 minutes ago, Anthoniusii said:

Its a FRAUD!

and the evidence is?

Dear Friend,

you cannot claim that something is a fraud because you feel like that. You need to present evidence.

If you don't, we can simply ignore what you say unless we also have a tin foil hat on.

Regards

Saltface

P.S. The Earth is flat.

• Funny 1

[NOFUN]
Beta Tester
123 posts
12,246 battles
On 11/3/2019 at 12:16 PM, DFens_666 said:

You ever heared of Premium Containers?

Lovely things that can cause you to get even more tilted?

22 of the buggers used, only had the T5 out of them, turned all the tokens into the non-premium ones, still nada on the other 3.

RNG doesn't like me this month.

Players
2,085 posts
13,383 battles

Cheer up! Those ships are so poor that you should be happy that you haven't got them. I know I have 3. All :etc_swear:. Thanks Got I did not spent money on this "fraud".:cap_haloween:

[FLYD]
Players
1,415 posts
13,218 battles
On 11/3/2019 at 1:01 PM, Anthoniusii said:

Its a FRAUD!

No it's called marketing.

And you swallowed it hook line and sinker. Because what sane person would spend money on a line that will get released anyway?

You either have to dial back the hyperboles or have to get more patient or have to buy more boxes.

btw : Fraud by definition is intentional deception to secure unfair or unlawful gain, or to deprive a victim of a legal right. 

You still have the legal right to not buy boxes and hold out so that they do not get more money and encouragement to release Bingocards and Crapboxes....

• Cool 1

[G-S-W]
[G-S-W]
Players
1,213 posts
4,998 battles

The chosen ones better hate sand.....otherwise it´s getting hard for me to believe they are real chosen....

[THROW]
[THROW]
Sailing Hamster, Players, Privateer
3,826 posts
19,021 battles

It's free content either way, you can only buy yourself a headstart. If you'd be waiting for a few weeks, you can play all of those ships for free.

Players
454 posts
8 hours ago, Takru said:

It's free content either way, you can only buy yourself a headstart. If you'd be waiting for a few weeks, you can play all of those ships for free.

That is were the FRAUD is.... Lets supose i get all these 4 ships for free and you wait to get them in game.

To buy all four of them plus their upgraded hulls and targeting systems you will need more than 30 million Credits. Not to mention the upgrades that are optional .

So i get a 30 milion credits gift from WG because i am a good client (bought too many premium ships or I am a member of a top clan) and lure the rest to spend REAL MONEY in premium boxes THAT DO NOT QAURANTY the resulst as one who bought 130 boxes for the Bristish Destroyers proved. On the other hand the "gifted" ones will keep  EXP POINTS untuched the same time the rest will require more than 300k of exp points to research and unlock the same ships all THE SAME TIME BOTH cases played and forfilled all the missions in the Italian Cruisers Event. So the favored ones MOCK the rest for the fact that will have to pay in real money or game money (that often is a transformation of real money) to get what others got it for FREE! See my points now?

• Boring 2

[V888]
Players
160 posts
20,712 battles

I urge any player to stay away from these premium containers that offer a chance for a standard ship in advance.

You are paying to skip a grind for a free ship. If you are unlucky you could spend quite a bit of money and still get nothing. Money that you could otherwise have used on a real premium ship.

I must say that these last premium Italian containers left me with a sour taste, I didn't get a single bonus mission out them even though I spent quite a bit of money. In hindsight that was a pointless way to spend money as play the game a lot and could easily grind the ships for free. Now I still have to do the grind but it cost me quite a bit to try and skip it.

So, feel free to support the game, I done that a lot, but use your money wisely so that you get the most out of them.

[THROW]
[THROW]
Sailing Hamster, Players, Privateer
3,826 posts
19,021 battles
17 hours ago, Anthoniusii said:

So the favored ones MOCK the rest for the fact that will have to pay in real money or game money (that often is a transformation of real money) to get what others got it for FREE! See my points now?

No. It's still a gamble either way. Even when you buy premium containers you're not guaranteed to get the missions for the ships. 

And you do not have to pay money. You can still unlock the whole line in the game without paying anything. 

What you do when you send your hard earned cash to WG is paying them so you can grind faster, but that is still optional.

Players
1,680 posts
14,762 battles
19 hours ago, Anthoniusii said:

That is were the FRAUD is.... Lets supose i get all these 4 ships for free and you wait to get them in game.

To buy all four of them plus their upgraded hulls and targeting systems you will need more than 30 million Credits. Not to mention the upgrades that are optional .

So i get a 30 milion credits gift from WG because i am a good client (bought too many premium ships or I am a member of a top clan) and lure the rest to spend REAL MONEY in premium boxes THAT DO NOT QAURANTY the resulst as one who bought 130 boxes for the Bristish Destroyers proved. On the other hand the "gifted" ones will keep  EXP POINTS untuched the same time the rest will require more than 300k of exp points to research and unlock the same ships all THE SAME TIME BOTH cases played and forfilled all the missions in the Italian Cruisers Event. So the favored ones MOCK the rest for the fact that will have to pay in real money or game money (that often is a transformation of real money) to get what others got it for FREE! See my points now?

Please provide evidence that there is some kind of secret code that selectively rewards people that spent more money or people in top clans, while shafting everyone else. And it can't be yourself vs. some other dude, it needs to be a significant sample size.

Because I know someone who never spent much money on the game, isn't in a top clan, and gets SC's quite more often than I do, and frequently drops ships from them too.

I also knew someone who is absolutely terrible in DD's, and frequently dies first in them, yet he still has a good WR in them, because he's lucky and more often than not gets teams that carry him. 

During the CV event, I had 0 prem CV's dropped from 15 containers bought and all the non-premium grindable ones opened too. I've been running premium since last Christmas when I bought a year's worth. Meanwhile a clan mate who almost never runs premium and wasn't at the time had 3 of them dropped from the non-premium boxes. Must have been a conspiracy against premium time holders, hmm? Wargaming deciding to shaft people that already gave them money, while trying to get in the good graces of people who didn't, so they too will open their purses, no doubt?

Or maybe we could try to be rational, stop trying to see patterns where there are none, and conclude that all of these examples are irrelevant and don't mean there's a conspiracy to reward these guys over me or anyone else, the very nature of randomness means not everyone gets equal results - some will be more lucky, others less so. 

[3-RTR]
Players
1 post
16,173 battles

It's left me disappointed as well. I bought 10 premium containers and didn't even get the tier 5 cruiser. The content wasn't worth the £30 or so, and therefore I won't indulge next time.  

[HHR]
Players
300 posts
16,315 battles

Well thats over 0 Italian cruisers, did every directive I could - the Italian cruiser ones, in the russain BB I got 1, french dd 1 and Rn dd 2, some times I wonder if it is worth it.

Players
5,977 posts
11,493 battles

The ship mission drop rate seemed rather poor. But in the end it's just a normal tech tree that got added and not everybody will get a shortcut for free.

I didn't gamble, but at least I got the tier 5 ship from the free containers.

[-YR-]
Players
629 posts
On 11/3/2019 at 1:01 PM, Anthoniusii said:

I got 3 out  of 4 buying the regular container in Exchange of italian coins gained thruogh the directives. honestly they are 3 piece of garbage (Montecuccoli, Trento and Zara). 

You did not lose anything . 

Take it easy