Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ABED1984

"Infernal Camo" is Lame

24 comments in this topic

[PNAVY]
Players
1,209 posts
40,436 battles

Really wished my efforts of playing the "Twilight" mode is worthy but the lame looking Camo [( Which I consider it a 2nd class Halloween Camo compared to its doubloon counterpart )] makes me forget about this "Filth Collecting".

• Cool 7
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 3

[JRM]
Players
6,578 posts
24,792 battles

Well its free, since I dont have a Kreml perma camo i will try to harvest one for it...

I also already got the T8 one for vlad

• Cool 1

Players
2,918 posts
16,617 battles

I already discovered the tier 8 camo is more MadMax junk....are the tier IX and X more of the same (instead of something cool, like the Crocosaur camo)

Can somone post a picture of the tier X camo please?

Players
6,439 posts
10,751 battles
1 minute ago, GulvkluderGuld said:

I already discovered the tier 8 camo is more MadMax junk....are the tier IX and X more of the same (instead of something cool, like the Crocosaur camo)

Can somone post a picture of the tier X camo please?

I dont have them yet but they are exactly the same. Maybe @evergroy_lows can post one.

• Cool 1

Players
362 posts
2,115 battles

Considering they are this years equivalent of the bog standard Halloween camo from 2018 (the red black and orangey'yellowey one) I'd say they were pretty good TBH.

I just wish they were usable on all ships instead of being restricted.

• Cool 1

Players
311 posts
14,361 battles

They did great thing with ARP ships and when hidding from port interface its showing to you as standard permanent camo. I really need that for all other cr*p which is not ww2 real thing. Pls WG make it posibble to use all my halloween, space, etc camo but use only bonuses and hide ugly look from my eyes.

@MrConway

• Cool 1

[S0F]
Beta Tester
167 posts
8,800 battles

They aren't as good as the ones on the tier 10 ships but yeah they are free just wish they weren't all in the last box, or am I just massively unlucky? The 2k one was in the last box already on the 11th box of the 500 one and no camo....dreading the 8k grind.

[JRM]
Players
6,578 posts
24,792 battles

They are exacly the same as any other in tier permacamo bonus wise, as for looks well its free (more or less) and I for one dont mind the waterworld design

• Cool 2

[ADRIA]
Players
247 posts
9,441 battles
3 hours ago, Yamato942 said:

They did great thing with ARP ships and when hidding from port interface its showing to you as standard permanent camo. I really need that for all other cr*p which is not ww2 real thing. Pls WG make it posibble to use all my halloween, space, etc camo but use only bonuses and hide ugly look from my eyes.

@MrConway

I think hiding the camo actually dismounts it and only displays the visuals of standard camo. You should check if it still gives the bonus, I can't check it now.

Players
1,712 posts
18,593 battles

Personally  I'm not a fan of the Halloween or the space camos so I would never mount them on my ships, but hey it's a free camo it's not a bad deal, and if people dont mind their ships looking like weird Halloween spectacles then the bonuses are not too bad.

At least it's not as creepy as the ode to tentacle hentai that was the Halloween camo for the Mogomi. 

• Cool 3

[H_FAN]
Players
470 posts
10,588 battles

T10 camo = 5000 dublons

T9 = 4000...

T8 = 2000? I cant remember.

But anyway its atleast worth 11000 dublons and free.

But yes I would also love to have some of the new perma camos. The Shima camo is cool, as is the HIVs, but Montys oh my gawd its so nice I could almost start to play BBs just to look at it.

• Cool 1

[ODB]
Alpha Tester
2,995 posts
11,775 battles

Not sure I like going into a game with all these weird looking ships with their fanciful camos - it takes away from the game for me since I like more of a traditional look and feel. If I see too many it'll put me off.

• Cool 5

Players
362 posts
2,115 battles
1 hour ago, Shaka_D said:

Not sure I like going into a game with all these weird looking ships with their fanciful camos - it takes away from the game for me since I like more of a traditional look and feel. If I see too many it'll put me off.

Or turn them off in port (little cog icon on the lower right side) so they don't appear ingame.

Then you don't need to look at them :Smile_Default:

Players
2,918 posts
16,617 battles

All the permaflages up for earning are the same MadMax theme junk. I got my tier X permaflage today. 

If you want the cool looking camos like Crocosaur though....8000 doubloons is the price.

I got 6k from the anniversary SCs and had been eyeing a Cossack.  But i cant afford both atm. Hmmm hmm :cap_money:

Players
340 posts
14,953 battles

The camo's are unique as anything, choose your ship wisely, I chose roma on EU and asashio on NA, haven't unlocked the t9 camo, yet but that will be on my missouri, and I got the des moines one on NA that kind of saved me 5k dabloons, only one that is abit weird is vanguard as it don't have the guns done correctly with the camo, but they are unique as anything 

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,278 posts
3,599 battles
On 11/3/2019 at 2:21 PM, Yamato942 said:

@MrConway

We like giving the ability to earn cool cosmetics and if you don't like them you are absolutely not forced to use them, but that of course also includes the bonuses that they bring. With the current system it is not possible to separate these.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 2

Players
311 posts
14,361 battles
59 minutes ago, MrConway said:

We like giving the ability to earn cool cosmetics and if you don't like them you are absolutely not forced to use them, but that of course also includes the bonuses that they bring. With the current system it is not possible to separate these.

Hm, i dont like that but as you said its free anyways, ty for answer. Btw ARP ships is fine looking now when ARP skins turned off.

Players
1,542 posts
7,145 battles
On 11/4/2019 at 12:47 AM, GulvkluderGuld said:

I got 6k from the anniversary SCs and had been eyeing a Cossack.  But i cant afford both atm. Hmmm hmm :cap_money:

I'm eyeballing the Angler camo, but will probably invest my doubloons in a Mass. Cossack is more fun than the camo.

• Cool 1

[JRM]
Players
6,578 posts
24,792 battles
42 minutes ago, Ocsimano18 said:

I'm eyeballing the Angler camo, but will probably invest my doubloons in a Mass. Cossack is more fun than the camo.

Since I dont have a permacamo for the shimy you actually gave me a good idea...

[SM0KE]
Players
5,576 posts
13,869 battles

I don't really like the aesthetic, but free's free. If WG wanted to make boring old farts like me happy, they'd give the option of swapping the 'theme' cammo for a standard permaflage; still, as stated elsewhere, we don't have to use them.

I'll probably stick mine on something I don't really like that  much, and so don't play very frequently...

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this