Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Camperdown

Playing WoWs when you are tired, or I should have seen that coming

8 comments in this topic

[LUZ1]
Players
636 posts
11,532 battles

Do you know that feeling, at the end of a long day, let's play a battle or two to relax.

Dead in 3 minutes. I am a DD main, like offensive play. Seems my IQ drops 30 points when I am tired. Makes you wonder about commanders in war, convoy duty in the Arctic, utterly exhausted ....

• Cool 5

Players
372 posts
5,714 battles

Haha yeah, I used to play ALOT when I was already tired and... well, my WR isn’t great... it was worse haha.

you make poor decisions and don’t notice stuff.

basically the same reason it’s not safe to drive when you’re tired.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
2,795 posts
7,088 battles

Yep, when tired you cant play your normal game, and it's best go do a OPS or two and get some rest, well my thought on that. :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 2

[I-J-N]
Players
4,565 posts

I'm nearly always tired these days, sleep deprivation due to having to live at a 'construction site' or something else, so I can relate to that. I find WoWS easier to play when tired compared to WoT because of the slower pace. Might be best to limit yourself ot BB's.. or very long range torpedo DD's or something else that does not call for fraction of a second decisions.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
32 posts
1,487 battles

After a long day I also find it takes a few games before I start playing ok.  As with most other things, I need a period of warming up.

Players
1,154 posts
18,654 battles

A couple of advices: start the gaming session in either a ship you're comfortable with or one you know you can't screw up too much (usually a BB) with for warming up and, no matter how invested you are, quit as soon as you say to yourself "I'm tired". No ifs or buts about the second, it'll keep you away from ulcers and hair loss.

Salute.

[POP]
Players
610 posts
11,965 battles

Looking at the number of games you played lately, no this level is your current skill level.

Knowing how to play wows is a volatile skill. If you don't keep current, you will lose it.

Sign in to follow this