Sign in to follow this  
HerrJar

LF Casual English/(Swedish*) clan

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
3 posts
5,427 battles

I'm back to playing again after bit of a break from WoWs. I do get fed up with the game from time to time and need few months break so I can't really claim to be that reliable. I do have plenty of tier 10 ships though so I can at least fill in even in clan battles if necessary but besides enjoying myself I have no real ambitions or requirements for the game.

* As a side note I'm working on my Swedish so if you have some talkative northmen in your clan that would be nice. I'm not really confident enough to join purely Swedish clan but would like to learn it from some friendly people in a mainly English speaking clan.

[IVD]
Players
28 posts
3,566 battles

World-of-Warships-Legends4.thumb.png.2bf1091cf9218b073e05cacb5e729be2.png

Hey HerrJar,

At In Venatus Domus(in the gamer house) we have an active community and have a competitive yet friendly environment.

we have experienced players with over 4 years in wows who are able to help you improve your gameplay.

we play a lot of divisions, Clan battles and Naval battles.

If you are interested or have any more questions, feel free to join our discord

Greetings,

Draco

[-AP-]
Players
1,934 posts
4,814 battles
On 11/2/2019 at 1:55 PM, HerrJar said:

I'm back to playing again after bit of a break from WoWs. I do get fed up with the game from time to time and need few months break so I can't really claim to be that reliable. I do have plenty of tier 10 ships though so I can at least fill in even in clan battles if necessary but besides enjoying myself I have no real ambitions or requirements for the game.

* As a side note I'm working on my Swedish so if you have some talkative northmen in your clan that would be nice. I'm not really confident enough to join purely Swedish clan but would like to learn it from some friendly people in a mainly English speaking clan.

Hej, det låter som att jag kan ha klanen för dig ;)   jag är svensk, men då klanen är internationel, så är huvudspråket engelska.

-AP- is an international clan with members from many European countries, with a lot of those members, including me, being swedish, so getting an all-swedish div running is usually not very difficult.

Ill link you to our recruitment post so you can have a closer look at us, but suffice it to say, wed be glad to have you :Smile_medal:

If you want to join our clan, just give me a shout and ill send an invite your way :Smile_great:

• Funny 1

[BBMM]
Players
106 posts
4,918 battles

Hello HerrJar,

The BBMM clan is always on the lookout for new members to add to our wonderful group, and today it seems you are waving around for attention.

Surely then, let me tell something about us!

We're a clan from all over Europe, who are pretty active in CBs, operations, divisions, etc. We have a very active discord community for various gaming titles, where we also organise fun activities such as social nights, contests, giveaways and much more.

Our naval base is pretty extended, so many benefits there too.

We have a focus on being a nice & social clan, but our CBs team is slowly starting to become more competitive- in a good way.

As for CBs, we're always cool with members who have at least 1 cruiser or DD at tier X- and then preferably the standard options of course, but you'd be familiar with that.

Join our discord  https://discord.gg/mezA43q , so you can drop by for a personal chat with one of our recruiters if you like :)

If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask!

Consider this an invitation should you wish to join, if you apply we'll sort you out.

Grtz Mr_Edge_

BBMM
Beer Belly Master Mindz

BBMM_and_BBMMx_Combined_Recruitment_poster.png

Sign in to follow this