Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Weekendplayer7

ranking system

6 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
3,887 battles

what if , wows would be like a ladder, first u have ur coop ( very very easy ) + random users of this stage, then coop ( very easy )+ random users of this stage, and so on until u reach

the final stage, where u can purchase unique upgrades for your ships. And of course, there is not a chance to go back to sealclub, it needs a point-system u reach a limit u go up , and if u decide to invest in a new account ...limit reached ...up.

Just a thought

Players
2 posts
3,887 battles

i thought that was an easy way to reduce the silver/dubloons/free xp from the prems +

having fun for normals , its a game... u play 2 have fun , u don´t play for being called an idiot or worse

.... just watch xxxxx ...retarded, idiot....and that´s a cc...

who want´s to play after this?

not me , i watch flambino from time to time ( not playing anymore)( and i delete this game now )

why u show at the beginning ( and during ) the ships ? ( in the ww´s everyone knew excactly what ships came ...)

[CATS]
Players
26,719 posts
14,317 battles
5 hours ago, Weekendplayer7 said:

having fun for normals , its a game... u play 2 have fun , u don´t play for being called an idiot or worse

A ranking system will not change that.

[MORIA]
Players
7,341 posts
36,547 battles
6 hours ago, Weekendplayer7 said:

i thought that was an easy way to reduce the silver/dubloons/free xp from the prems +

not me , i watch flambino from time to time ( not playing anymore)( and i delete this game now )

why u show at the beginning ( and during ) the ships ? ( in the ww´s everyone knew excactly what ships came ...)

So what's your point now? Cause you went totally off your topic complaining about "toxicity" of some CCs. 

Players
628 posts
2,129 battles
19 hours ago, Weekendplayer7 said:

So as I see it a CC may or may not have criticised you but anyway you now want to stop anybody with a higher level of experience playing in your battles? Well good luck with that questionble idea.

Sign in to follow this