Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DiceTea

Help with re-occurring CV bug please

6 comments in this topic

Players
37 posts
20,618 battles

Hello everyone, 

Edit: I removed the part about blackscreens and the great idea to hide the hotfix behind a Mircosoft Account that nobody can open, and IF you have one, it mostly doesnt work to dl it, since it is not relevant to this problem. 

--------

When I play CV, i switch between the minimap and the planeview a lot. Many times now it happened that I ended up in the planeview, but with the mouse cursor from the minimap still on my screen.  That means I cannot leftclick to make my planes attack, and switching back and frouth from the minimap view also does not help.I always have the mouse cursor on my screen in the planeview. I have lost several games because of this, since the only way to fix it is to restart the entire game and log back in.

Screenshot doesnt show the cursor.

TLDR: When switching between minimap autopilot and planeview, often the cursors stays on the screen, preventing me from using planes and requiring a game restart.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Any help would be most welcome. I wish you all a nice weekend, and fun in game

Have good games and fun!

• Cool 1

[I-J-N]
Players
4,565 posts

Well, the first question to ask is any mods you might be running? I haven't played CV's much (at all) so have no first hand experience with this sort of bug, sorry.

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
13,895 posts
19,717 battles

Has been in this game for a while. Has also been reported by several people.

Simple truth is that it's a CV bug, therefore WG will never fix it. Because WG doesn't give a :etc_swear: about how buggy their CV implementation is.

• Cool 4

Players
37 posts
20,618 battles

Thank you! That makes me feel ...strangely a little better and worse at the same timem, but I suspected.. Thank you for your answers, and a nice rest-weekend...

Beta Tester
1,489 posts
17,356 battles

May I?

What the OP refers to as the minimap is in fact called the "tactical map" and is used to maneuvre your carrier thru autopilot waypoints.

The actual minimap is always displayed in the bottom right corner.

Just writing it for future readers as the minimap is so important in this game.

[THESO]
Players
4,072 posts

When it happens ... try mashing both SHIFT keys several times.

Sometimes It helps ... sometimes it does not.

Sign in to follow this