Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Armada: Gallant

4 comments in this topic

Players
92 posts

Nice work! Can't wait having this for all (or most) other ships at some point.

Speaking about Gallant, a fine ship with a little boring camouflage pattern(s). I mean we've got two perma camo for this ship which is good but those patterns are literally the same! I'm jealous of the French or the Italians having perma camo for ships tier 5 to 8 in a same line. How about something similar for this line?  Mountbatten Pink for example? For Brit DD's from tier 5 to 8? To kinda complete the last year's British Arc? Just an Idea...

(and doing this in a similar fashion as the "infernal camouflages" for certain tiers. And not only for DD's but all other ships in the same nation. And nation by nation in time)

Edited by LonesomePolecat
add on

[CAPT]
Players
374 posts
11,295 battles
On 11/1/2019 at 9:51 AM, LonesomePolecat said:

Nice work! Can't wait having this for all (or most) other ships at some point.

Speaking about Gallant, a fine ship with a little boring camouflage pattern(s). I mean we've got two perma camo for this ship which is good but those patterns are literally the same! I'm jealous of the French or the Italians having perma camo for ships tier 5 to 8 in a same line. How about something similar for this line?  Mountbatten Pink for example? For Brit DD's from tier 5 to 8? To kinda complete the last year's British Arc? Just an Idea...

(and doing this in a similar fashion as the "infernal camouflages" for certain tiers. And not only for DD's but all other ships in the same nation. And nation by nation in time)

You think the goofy French perma-cammo with the grotesque figurehead is something to be jealous about? SMH:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

Players
92 posts
13 hours ago, DarthDon49 said:

You think the goofy French perma-cammo with the grotesque figurehead is something to be jealous about? SMH:Smile_trollface:

Lol :Smile_teethhappy:.

Oh well, they're rather weird. I know. But they were cost nothing at all (but playing the game). And they do the job, so I'm using them.

But we've got this green and black camo for Gallant and Cossack only which ships has they own camo anyway. And nothing similar for the silver ships. Almost similar as Lightning at least got it. But not Jervis (1 of my favourite ship from history) and not for Acasta (my favourite T6 DD in game)...

Sign in to follow this