You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MadBadDave

How bad can this game get ?.

23 comments in this topic

[S-O-M]
Players
336 posts
5,519 battles

There's A LOT of unhappy players at the moment, and all WG seem to do is patch the wrong areas.

I just finished a Co-Op game, where we lost, my first ever defeat in a CO-OP, WOW'S easiest mode, I played Alabama, because at least it met ships that weren't predominantly Tier 10's (Yes MM remains a load of SHITE in randoms), that fact that I got 4 kills and came top doesn't matter, what matters is the skill set of my team mates, some ranked, who died too easily, ran around like idiots, and get this North Carolina firing at Bismarck with HE at 3km, and then a hipper at 5km with HE. 

North Cal was last ship left, crashing into an island before being set upon by the 3 remaining Reds,      My team killed 5 (I got 4), Reds killed us all, in a CO-OP, I hope North Cal does not go into a training room with static muted ships, he'd still end up HE'ing and getting sunk.          

Just to remind everyone T8, is over half way up the tech/experience tree , so you'd expect to see a gamer with ONE brain cell in use.

I knew things were bad, highlighted by the abysmal Halloween event showing, when last year the event was do-able and pleasant, and yet this year most dead within 5 minutes, but for the team of humans (zero bots), to get dicked by a team of Bots, says it all. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 11

[DAVY]
Players
2,016 posts
10,886 battles
28 minutes ago, MadBadDave said:

my first ever defeat in a CO-OP

well that's a load of b.....x, you've played 239 battles and have a win rate of 95.4%, so that's more than one loss, more like 11...

• Cool 3
  • Funny 10

Beta Tester
838 posts
13,409 battles
25 minutes ago, MadBadDave said:

and all WG seem to do is patch the wrong areas

Since the World came up with a fairy tale, believed it to be true and now cant sleap peacefully because, whats worse, they're afraid of it, not surprised basic thought processes are geting lower day by day.

When you come up with an idea how to patch up human inteligence on a global scale, please contact us.

[CATS]
Players
20,487 posts
12,546 battles
32 minutes ago, MadBadDave said:

How bad can this game get ?.

Depends on how bad you can get.

• Funny 1

Players
4,757 posts
8,452 battles

How about this one? Last week. Yes, 3 of my "teammates" managed to die within less then 3 minutes. I hadnt even fired a shot yet. Also needless to say - they managed like 1k damage combined. And no, they were not bots.

image.thumb.png.062bbad2facf23f5c5e8a2cd339757b9.png

• Cool 1
  • Funny 6

Players
7,860 posts
9,498 battles
3 hours ago, MadBadDave said:

WG seem to do is patch the wrong areas.

YOu can b!tch all day long about WG development decisions, but playerbase quality is something WG can't fix no matter how hard you would reee at them.

• Cool 3

Players
974 posts
7,392 battles

Well it is kinda embarrassing to lose to bots he's not wrong. Especially in randoms. 

Players
2,432 posts
12,204 battles

Every thread you make is a whine thread. Have you maybe considered you are the only constant factor in your game experience??....

• Cool 2

[L4GG]
Players
2,140 posts
7,788 battles
5 hours ago, MadBadDave said:

There's A LOT of unhappy players at the moment, and all WG seem to do is patch the wrong areas.

I just finished a Co-Op game, where we lost, my first ever defeat in a CO-OP, WOW'S easiest mode, I played Alabama, because at least it met ships that weren't predominantly Tier 10's (Yes MM remains a load of SHITE in randoms), that fact that I got 4 kills and came top doesn't matter, what matters is the skill set of my team mates, some ranked, who died too easily, ran around like idiots, and get this North Carolina firing at Bismarck with HE at 3km, and then a hipper at 5km with HE. 

North Cal was last ship left, crashing into an island before being set upon by the 3 remaining Reds,      My team killed 5 (I got 4), Reds killed us all, in a CO-OP, I hope North Cal does not go into a training room with static muted ships, he'd still end up HE'ing and getting sunk.          

Just to remind everyone T8, is over half way up the tech/experience tree , so you'd expect to see a gamer with ONE brain cell in use.

I knew things were bad, highlighted by the abysmal Halloween event showing, when last year the event was do-able and pleasant, and yet this year most dead within 5 minutes, but for the team of humans (zero bots), to get dicked by a team of Bots, says it all. 

two things.

first

if you didn't lost a game in co-op, this one wont be the last.

It happens sometimes , it's not the end of the world

second

I didn't play the new event yet, but one thing I can tell you

last year event sucked balls at the beginning , this year  Saving Transylvania and Sunray in the darkness sucked balls at the beginning, still does, sometimes.

But all of this is normal, people don't know or need to be remembered.

I played this same event at 2017 back to back

and I'm playing again back to back but I needed a couple of games each to remember how it must be done.

I see your frustration, but one must resigned  to what one have.

Players
310 posts

20191021215538_1.thumb.jpg.3d0b6a8a1c7640defb0602eec9afb7cc.jpg

The team had one more kill.... and it was a bot ramming his mirror.

I have no idea what the other human players were doing. I dont think this game had DDs or they may have been one.

Beta Tester
561 posts
10,078 battles

Well when I lost co-op game at my NA account I deleted the account.

If that is of any help.

So I will be a reroll after 45 days. Makes me wonder what is the longest co-op win streak so far.

[THESO]
Players
782 posts
5,827 battles
10 hours ago, Salentine said:

well that's a load of b.....x, you've played 239 battles and have a win rate of 95.4%, so that's more than one loss, more like 11...

Someone is busteeed :Smile_bajan2:

Alpha Tester, Korzár
3,437 posts
19,533 battles
Před 11 hodinami MadBadDave řekl/a:

I just finished a Co-Op game, where we lost, my first ever defeat in a CO-OP

I have few points.

1/ You are a liar
2/You are a bad player
Did I forget anything? :cap_hmm:

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
1,930 posts
5,394 battles
27 minutes ago, TheComedian1983 said:

I have few points.

1/ You are a liar
2/You are a bad player
Did I forget anything? :cap_hmm:

No, that sums it up nicely.

• Funny 2

[H_FAN]
Players
2,269 posts
31,958 battles
11 hours ago, Salentine said:

Well not quite, if you play with only bots left it sems that if you in some circumstances log out of game after being sunk, f.e. in standard mode there is a possibilty with draws. I play a lot on high tier coop when there might be only a few humans early morning before work f.e. just to shoot some stuff so it had happen a few times.

Players
117 posts
8,329 battles

Coop is good for the missions of the directions. Losing from bots is possible if you make a torpedo mistake. I remember a game i as the only player (playing late) vs bots with only bots i ate 1 torpedo to much but luckly my bots were better then the others so still a win.

• Cool 1

Players
153 posts
7,221 battles

I wonder how those low winrate coop players achieve it.

Ahem.. hypothetically..

What is the best way to lose a coop game? I'm thinking about 3 div Vladivostoks. Will this give the bots 3 Vladivostoks too? 

Bots BBs seem to bow-on a lot. So you rob your team of battleships and give the bots 3 HE resistant, bow-on adequate, nice guns ships, for your cruisers to struggle against.  

But then a DD torps rush can kill the bots. Hmm.. what about running to the corners div of 2 Vladivostoks and a DD.:cap_hmm:

Edit: Is there a rule against trying to lose on purpose? I mean trying to lose, but not by team killing, afking or ramming friendlies..

[-TPF-]
Players
2,436 posts
11,053 battles

There are three main ways of losing in co-op. 

1 - play like a donkey. 

2  - Fail to read the script. Bots tend to advance relentlessly in columns. The order in which you will spot them is generally cruiser, battleship, destroyer. Do not forget this, charge bravely into battle with that cruiser and run into a face full of DD torps or BB AP. 

3 - be selfish. I had a fun game last night in Mahan where the battleship behind me hid from an advancing column of Benson, St Louis and KGV. He was using me to soften them up a bit before advancing and taking the kills. It failed, as I sank all three, but so often you see powerful ships (this was a Georgia) using other players as meat shields. It quite frequently goes wrong. 

[BOBS]
Beta Tester
424 posts
13,534 battles

If you're tryharding co-op you're doing it wrong, it's yolo farm damage mode, sometimes it goes wrong, nm eh there's always another battle.

• Cool 1

[ANV]
Players
315 posts
3,690 battles
13 hours ago, Salentine said:

That's a clamping 

[THESO]
2,262 posts
7,500 battles

Ladies and gentelmen,

This topic is turning into an attacking fest towards the OP.

So I'm gonna lock it because there is nothing constructive in it.

Dear OP,

Nothing can be done for the individual minds who refuse to learn or improve.

I suggest you don't play Co-Op.. especially on high levels.. Because the quality sometimes drops even lower than the randoms.

and another advice would be find some friends to play with so the game becomes more fun.

• Cool 2