Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
EiricBloodgun

Harugumo legendary module?

21 comments in this topic

Players
146 posts
1,551 battles

Very easy question, I passed through many videos, looking the legendary module of each t10.
I got some good t10 ships so far. I finally grinded up to the khaba legendary which is great. Going through the others.

Now I recently got the Harugumo, but cannot find the legendary module mission. Also on videos there is no mention of her legendary.
Am I missing something or WG just forgot the haru when it came to legendary modules? If so, what could be the reason? a part being a j3rk.

Thanks comrades!

[CATS]
Players
20,323 posts
12,515 battles

They did not forget her. They just did not make one and are overthinking the whole concept.

[TTT]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
10 minutes ago, EiricBloodgun said:

If so, what could be the reason?

simple - Haru was released after the initial set of Legendary modules, and WG have been too lazy to make more of them so far :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Angry 1

Players
146 posts
1,551 battles
3 minuti fa, ColonelPete ha scritto:

They did not forget her. They just did not make one and are overthinking the whole concept.

What you mean by overthinking the whole concept? you mean about the ship or about the module to be released in the future?

[CATS]
Players
20,323 posts
12,515 battles
Just now, EiricBloodgun said:

What you mean by overthinking the whole concept? you mean about the ship or about the module to be released in the future?

Modules.

[POI--]
Players
6,052 posts
7,315 battles
1 minute ago, EiricBloodgun said:

They are reconsidering the whole concept of "Legendary Modules". 

• Cool 2

[CAIN]
Players
3,383 posts
12,632 battles

They better not take away my Yamato LM, i would not be pleased.

• Cool 3

Players
146 posts
1,551 battles
2 minuti fa, Tyrendian89 ha scritto:

simple - Haru was released after the initial set of Legendary modules, and WG have been too lazy to make more of them so far :Smile_teethhappy:

Now I got it. Just makes no sense when you finalize a ship you also include latest upgrades already released for other ships.
So I expect also Venezia will be without legendary module.
Do t10 premium or coal/steel ships have legendary? Smol and Thunderer?

[TTT]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
3 minutes ago, EiricBloodgun said:

Now I got it. Just makes no sense when you finalize a ship you also include latest upgrades already released for other ships.
So I expect also Venezia will be without legendary module.
Do t10 premium or coal/steel ships have legendary? Smol and Thunderer?

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Upgrades#Unique_Upgrades_.28.22Legendary.22_Upgrades.29

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
1,927 posts
21,402 battles

No, Smolensk, Thunderer, Krelin, Daring, Kleber, Harugumo, Somers, Burger, SG, none of them had Legendary Upgrade. As I understand it this was intended to be replaced with introduction of the RB, or NTC in first version, but after complains of playerbase this was dropped. So now LU for those T10 are in the air, left to be determined later if at all.

• Cool 1

Players
146 posts
1,551 battles
3 minuti fa, fumtu ha scritto:

No, Smolensk, Thunderer, Krelin, Daring, Kleber, Harugumo, Somers, Burger, SG, none of them had Legendary Upgrade. As I understand it this was intended to be replaced with introduction of the RB, or NTC in first version, but after complains of playerbase this was dropped. So now LU for those T10 are in the air.

I fear to imagine what could be the legendary module on a Kremlin or a Smolensk :D

Beta Tester
113 posts
2,490 battles

like... it need a legendary module?

... oh well if is one like the shimakaze im not against it.

lol

• Cool 1

[NED]
Players
4,377 posts
12,066 battles
16 hours ago, EiricBloodgun said:

I fear to imagine what could be the legendary module on a Kremlin or a Smolensk :D

I might have an idea for Kremlin. Stolen from C&C: the iron Curtain. A consumable which makes it temporary invulnerable! :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 2

[JRM]
Players
3,275 posts
18,651 battles

Smolensk - stallinium shells 1/3 HE pen without IFHE and 5k damage per hit, as a tradeoff +100% turret traverse :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
1,075 posts
10,149 battles
17 hours ago, EiricBloodgun said:

As far as I understood: When they introduced their first approach of Research Bureau (with ship-buffs etc) they abandoned new (missing) modules. But then RB was changed and now they think whether they should continue this approach of doing modules for "alternative" Gameplay.

BTW non-tech-tree-ships were never intended to have them and won't get them even if the missing (Daring, Harugumo, Kremlin, Audacious, Kleber and soon Venezia) will receive them. And Midway/Hakuryu still have to be re-balanced and/or re-activated (as they're suspended since rework). 

[BOBS]
Beta Tester
423 posts
13,457 battles

So what do we think the Hau legendary should be?
It's a bit of a cumbersome beast, maybe an improved rudder shift and acceleration in exchange for a loss of gun range?

[TTT]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
48 minutes ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

BTW non-tech-tree-ships were never intended to have them and won't get them

source? I dont remember that bit... back when LUs were made there werent any non-techtree T10s unless I'm mixing up my timelines^^

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
1,075 posts
10,149 battles
14 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

source? I dont remember that bit... back when LUs were made there werent any non-techtree T10s unless I'm mixing up my timelines^^

Salem was first and they said: nothing for Salem or non-silver. And it was on GC-Stream I think when they said again it's not intended to have non-tech-tree-ships these modules as most of them are already "alternatives" to silver-ships. 

Players
146 posts
1,551 battles
2 ore fa, PassTheSalt ha scritto:

So what do we think the Hau legendary should be?
It's a bit of a cumbersome beast, maybe an improved rudder shift and acceleration in exchange for a loss of gun range?

Haru is very good but ultra-clumsy, so a legendary should indeed include improvements in manouvrability (rudder shift and speed would be useful).
In a gunboat decreasing range is never a good idea, but it could be an exchange

Players
304 posts
4 hours ago, Ferry_25 said:

I might have an idea for Kremlin. Stolen from C&C: the iron Curtain. A consumable which makes it temporary invulnerable! :Smile_teethhappy:

Now, now, dont give them any ideas. :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this