Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DeletedUser

So long and thanks for all the fish.

32 comments in this topic

Players
0 posts

Hey guys

After a lot of thought and consideration I have decided to throw in the towell. 
I really do not enjoy the game anymore and realised the only thing keeping
me around was a case of sunk-cost fallacy.  So I'll be deleting my account 
since I feel something definitive works best for me. As for the money I spent on

ships and such, well no use crying over spilt milk I suppose.

Well...It was fun while it lasted.

Goodbye and I wish you all the best. 

• Cool 12

[CAIN]
Players
3,393 posts
12,632 battles

Goodbye to you, whoever you are and good luck with your endeavors. 

I suggest tho, to not delete the account, just uninstall the game, cause you might regret it later.

• Cool 5

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,211 posts
7,696 battles

Alright mate. Thanks for the nice discussions and maybe you are really that one guy who for once doesn't lie about deleting the account. Make me proud. 

Show us that it's not just for show like the rest of them. Make a statement. 

• Bad 3

[LUZ1]
Players
79 posts
7,964 battles
6 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Goodbye to you, whoever you are and good luck with your endeavors. 

I suggest tho, to not delete the account, just uninstall the game, cause you might regret it later.

I got bored a year ago and did not play WoWs for a while. Did not delete the account and having fun again now

• Cool 4

[THESO]
Players
778 posts
5,817 battles
19 minutes ago, Snautzi said:

Hey guys

After a lot of thought and consideration I have decided to throw in the towell. 
I really do not enjoy the game anymore and realised the only thing keeping
me around was a case of sunk-cost fallacy.  So I'll be deleting my account 
since I feel something definitive works best for me. As for the money I spent on

ships and such, well no use crying over spilt milk I suppose.

Well...It was fun while it lasted.

Goodbye and I wish you all the best. 

I also suggest not to delete the account. You may will regret it.

• Cool 2

Players
0 posts
3 minutes ago, Kenjiro_ said:

I also suggest not to delete the account. You may will regret it.

I dont see how, WG is not going to change it's way. I'm just waiting for SMS confirmation now and then it's done.

I must say this feels liberating. Just wish they'd hurry up and send me that code already.

• Cool 1

[NED]
Players
4,379 posts
12,066 battles

Sad to see you leave. I have lost quite a lot of interest in wows as well. Often not playing for weeks. But I won't delete my account. I don't see any reason why.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
778 posts
5,817 battles
2 minutes ago, Snautzi said:

I dont see how, WG is not going to change it's way. I'm just waiting for SMS confirmation now and then it's done.

I must say this feels liberating. Just wish they'd hurry up and send me that code already.

Of course WG will not help in any way :(  But your anger and frustration will fade over time and you'll want  to try again :)

• Cool 1

Players
459 posts
2,228 battles

Deletion is 1,5 months from now. After that you're done.

We will see If we don't see you before that. :cap_haloween:

• Funny 2

Players
0 posts
5 minutes ago, Kenjiro_ said:

Of course WG will not help in any way :(  But your anger and frustration will fade over time and you'll want  to try again :)

Doubt it. And now WG seems to get difficult over me wanting to delete my account. How long does it take to get confirmation?

2019-10-30_11h42_30.png.fc005c9cfa56501f6b3688c19fd98b8e.png

Beta Tester
32 posts
1,487 battles

This is just silly.

I quit almost a year ago, just got a bit bored.  Now I'm back and enjoying it again.  There is literally no logical reason to delete all the spent money like that.

• Cool 1

[DAVY]
Players
2,645 posts

Oh look, step by step attention seeking quit pics :Smile_teethhappy: 

I stopped playing monopoly with the family a few years ago and also ebayed the box, I sent them all a letter to let them know I was quitting due to Waddingtons not giving me enough money at the start of the game and also placing the streets in the wrong places on the board so that they avoided having me land on them due to RNG dice throwing.  :Smile_amazed:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,211 posts
7,696 battles
Vor 14 Minuten, Snautzi sagte:

Doubt it. And now WG seems to get difficult over me wanting to delete my account. How long does it take to get confirmation?

2019-10-30_11h42_30.png.fc005c9cfa56501f6b3688c19fd98b8e.png

Are you going to argue about WG not being able to send confirmation codes? 

Mine work just fine. Looks like the issue is on your end. 

Deleting Accounts sure is difficult huh? 

Maybe this is just for show after all. 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Players
0 posts
6 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

Oh look, step by step attention seeking quit pics :Smile_teethhappy: 

I stopped playing monopoly with the family a few years ago and also ebayed the box, I sent them all a letter to let them know I was quitting due to Waddingtons not giving me enough money at the start of the game and also placing the streets in the wrong places on the board so that they avoided having me land on them to due to RNG dice throwing.  :Smile_amazed:

4 minutes ago, Yoshanai said:

Are you going to argue about WG not being able to send confirmation codes? 

Mine work just fine. Looks like the issue is on your end. 

Deleting Accounts sure is difficult huh? 

Maybe this is just for show after all. 

Well.. since I'am on the way out anyway I can tell you both to go F*ck yourselves. 

Might as well burn that bridge while I'm at it since I hate leaving things half done.

• Cool 2

[DAVY]
Players
2,645 posts
1 minute ago, Snautzi said:

Well.. since I'am on the way out anyway I can tell you both to go [edited]yourselves. 

:Smile_teethhappy: I will take pics for the forum while attempting it.

• Funny 3

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,211 posts
7,696 battles
Vor 5 Minuten, Snautzi sagte:

Well.. since I'am on the way out anyway I can tell you both to go F*ck yourselves. 

Might as well burn that bridge while I'm at it since I hate leaving things half done.

I love how you removed the thumbs up you gave me earlier because I hit you with the truth. 

But I can understand. One can get quite desperate in trying to move WG to make a change. Typing in that SMS code however while knowing how much will be lost is like really hard especially for a game you secretly like but can't let us know since you want to quit so badly. 

Come on man I expected more from you. People come and go. Some come casually and leave casually. You are making a scene while being dishonest at the same time for attention. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[I-J-N]
Players
1,808 posts

@Snautzi I would also advice against deleting your account. Deleting will not give you any benefits over just not playing the game and leaving your account 'mothballed' as it were. :Smile_honoring:

PS I was away from the game for like a year, myself. Got back, now playing in what I hope is a more relaxed fashion.

• Cool 1

Players
4,534 posts
245 battles

Watches events unfold.

Spoiler

1969365945_interestingnoicelol.thumb.jpg.fdaf51ed133093c6563b77fa82947756.jpg

I would suggest not to delete smoll account, but yeah up to you.

Players
0 posts
3 minutes ago, Yoshanai said:

Come on man I expected more from you. People come and go. Some come casually and leave casually. You are making a scene while being dishonest at the same time for attention. 

Expected what exactly? And how am I being dishonest? 

The reason for me wanting to delete my account are my own, I dont see how I should justify it to anyone else. 

You could have just said goodbye but you had to be a little troll over it. And let me assure you that little thumbs up you've got and

I've now taken away was merely a result of me being happy with the goodbyes and giving thumbs up to everyone who responded at that moment.

Guess you had to spoil that too. 

• Funny 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,211 posts
7,696 battles
Gerade eben, Snautzi sagte:

Expected what exactly? And how am I being dishonest? 

The reason for me wanting to delete my account are my own, I dont see how I should justify it to anyone else. 

You could have just said goodbye but you had to be a little troll over it. And let me assure you that little thumbs up you've got and

I've now taken away was merely a result of me being happy with the goodbyes and giving thumbs up to everyone who responded at that moment.

Guess you had to spoil that too. 

No no don't pull the victim card on me now. 

I didn't spoil anything just calling you out on all this. You could have checked if you typed the right number, correct it accordingly and already deleted it if you really meant it. The code arrives 3seconds after you confirm. 

You post these pictures to show you tried like a drama queen. And insult people AND hate to do things halfway. 

Guess what, your quitting is done halfway since you feel the need to STILL argue with me instead of just leaving already. 

Guess you love doing things halfway. There you are being dishonest. 

• Bad 1

[DAVY]
Players
2,645 posts
9 minutes ago, Snautzi said:

a result of me being happy with the goodbyes and giving thumbs up to everyone who responded at that moment.

Yep, attention seeking :cap_horn:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Players
0 posts
1 minute ago, Yoshanai said:

No no don't pull the victim card on me now. 

I didn't spoil anything just calling you out on all this. You could have checked if you typed the right number, correct it accordingly and already deleted it if you really meant it. The code arrives 3seconds after you confirm. 

You post these pictures to show you tried like a drama queen. And insult people AND hate to do things halfway. 

Guess what, your quitting is done halfway since you feel the need to STILL argue with me instead of just leaving already. 

Guess you love doing things halfway. There you are being dishonest. 

I would have left if that code had arrived, but it hasnt. 

Why dont you do me a favor and kindly piss off.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1