Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Lowelheim

Genova - Fix that ship or refund

11 comments in this topic

[AOD]
Players
9 posts
2,498 battles

Please do something to fix Genova performance in game, this thing has received an over nerf just before the release and is not worth to be present inside a premium shop, I don't know how did you screw this so far with Genova but basically from my consumer perspective, setting aside the player role, is not a worth to sell ship, keep it inside the container, but is not a product that you can sell inside the shop for money or at least give the opportunity for a refund in respect of the players (customers) base.

I never wrote before in this forum even if I played this game and follow community contributors contents about World of Warships on youtube, but this time I felt myself literally frauded by a well below average standard product, unsaleable. 

Please fix it. 

Thanks

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
8,800 posts
6 minutes ago, Lowelheim said:

and follow community contributors contents about World of Warships on youtube,

then you should have known that many/most CCs weren't happy with the Genova when they had it as a test ship (as far as I remember already with the current stats)...

[AOD]
Players
9 posts
2,498 battles
8 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

then you should have known that many/most CCs weren't happy with the Genova when they had it as a test ship (as far as I remember already with the current stats)...

Yes, but unfortunately too little too late, at least for the channel that I follow, I already did the mistake to buy it, as a ship collector enthusiast. But I do not see the point of your answer. This ship is utterly underperforming, a product well below the standard average from consumer perpsective, from a player perspective is not fun at all, just good for opponent's target practice and farm damage, in my humble opinion can't be sold in this current state. 

[AMOK]
Players
1,614 posts
7,538 battles
Vor 17 Minuten, Lowelheim sagte:

follow community contributors contents about World of Warships on youtube

Vor 3 Minuten, Lowelheim sagte:

at least for the channel that I follow it

So speaking in plural first and admitting later you have formed your opinion on one CCs channel? Which CC gave this thing a recommendation? All i saw was a big MEH.

[AOD]
Players
9 posts
2,498 battles
1 minute ago, Donar79 said:

So speaking in plural first and admitting later you have formed your opinion on one CCs channel? Which CC gave this thing a recommendation? All i saw was a big MEH.

Honestly I do not give a **** about what you saw. Who are you the wargaming's lawyer, are we inside a courtyard? The post was not intended for average community flamers, but directly for Wargaming, so walk home boy, that's why I do not write in free to play games forum. 

Bah what a waste of time. 

[AMOK]
Players
1,614 posts
7,538 battles
Vor 4 Minuten, Lowelheim sagte:

Honestly I do not give a **** about what you saw. Who are you the wargaming's lawyer, are we inside a courtyard? The post was not intended for average community flamers, but directly for Wargaming, so walk home boy, that's why I do not write in free to play games forum. 

Bah what a waste of time. 

Ah ok. So this is were you comming from. Should have known.

Then please write to WG directly and don't waste the time of members of these forum. You victim.

[AOD]
Players
9 posts
2,498 battles
4 minutes ago, Donar79 said:

Ah ok. So this is were you comming from. Should have known.

Then please write to WG directly and don't waste the time of members of these forum. You victim.

Still, I do not give a **** of your opinions Sherlock, I'm so sorry I wasted your time, so you better go to another thread, don't you think? 

Ok, do whatever you want with this thread, as usual is a waste of time write within game community. 

My only last advice to consumers (not gamers) that do not follow youtube on plural or singular channels:

DO NOT BUY GENOVA IN THE PREMIUM SHOP

For today I am enuf pissed of. 

Bye

[BOB-R]
Beta Tester
32 posts
1,005 battles

I believe it's a little late for that. By this time anybody who saw Genova in the battle doesn't want to be the one commanding it. But as a target drone it's priceless :crab:

• Funny 1

[CATS]
Players
20,525 posts
12,586 battles
45 minutes ago, Renwor said:

I believe it's a little late for that. By this time anybody who saw Genova in the battle doesn't want to be the one commanding it. But as a target drone it's priceless :crab:

My Genova has shown better performance than my Exeter after 11 and 25 matches.

[AOD]
Players
9 posts
2,498 battles
19 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

My Genova has shown better performance than my Exeter after 11 and 25 matches.

Really? 

I got the Exeter and I had a tons of fun, really one my favourite tier V cruiser. It's strange, really strange. Your Exeter is bugged. :Smile_facepalm:

With Genova I have to ask courtesy to opponents to please sail always broadside otherwise the average SAP (Severely-Against-Penetration) damage is around 890 damage every 21 seconds. I think I would have better performance with a sling or let a mule kick the hull of the opponent's ship. 

The only way with Genova to constantly break 20k damage is ambushing and ramming a BB at mid games. 

[THESO]
2,280 posts
7,546 battles
2 hours ago, Lowelheim said:

I never wrote before in this forum

so I believe that is the reason then.

Let me share you a little piece of forum rules.

Then lock this topic, and try again.

Be constructive

• When posting, please make sure you do so with good intentions. Refrain from posting when you don't have anything positive or constructive to say on the topic.
  • Your post should contribute to the discussion or the solution of the issue being discussed.
  • If the only purpose of your post is to be negative, it is not worth posting.