Cutlass72

Scotsman looking for active UK Clan

9 comments in this topic

[BEWBS]
Beta Tester
8 posts
2,528 battles

Hiya guys, Cutlass72 is my IG name, looking for an active UK based clan to play with. Getting back into the game after a bit of a break from it. 

Random and Ops, have done season stuff a long time ago. 

[IVD]
Players
28 posts
3,492 battles

World-of-Warships-Legends4.thumb.png.52b84e5a03c9f5ab01e6e260c7a3e4d4.png

Hey Cutlass,

At In Venatus Domus(in the gamer house) we have an active community and have a competitive yet friendly environment.

we have experienced players with over 4 years in wows who are able to help you improve your gameplay.

we play a lot of Clan battles and naval battles.

If you are interested or have any more questions, feel free to join our discord

Greetings,

Draco :Smile_honoring:

[BEWBS]
Players
7 posts
3,010 battles

Hey Cutlass

Would you like to consider being a part of the BEWBS clan?

We are a group of players that have a pretty relaxed and friendly environment with some divs and we are also looking to compete more in clan battles for steel.

Please feel free to contact either myself or anyone else of our officers for a chat, in-game or discord.

Our discord is https://discord.gg/AkQjuHH

If it can make you more welcome we even have our very own scotsman in the clan ;)

Greetings

Mikro

Players
290 posts

We are an international, laid back English speaking clan, looking for good humoured but active players to join us in clan battles, operations and divisions. We use Discord and our clan base is complete. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Fruit_Loop or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us. Cheers Pud. If you do join us the first beer is on me!!!

AAA Clan Image 2.png

Players
3 posts
6,780 battles

Hi there I am looking for a new clan that is active in clan battles and has members online often as unfortunately my clan is not very active anymore, I have been with them for 563 days. I am a very active player with over 4000 battles.

Game name: Tibred_2018

Average experience per battle: 1,475

Average damage caused per battle: 51,230

Win Rate: 48%

I have 19 T10 ships

Thank you

Players
25 posts

Hello, 

yes were a very active clan, we play together most days and take part in clan battles.

We're not overly completive and play mostly for fun.

If your looking for a laid back clan with a sense of humour than your welcome to join us :) 

[RYLNV]
Players
16 posts
6,264 battles

If you are still looking for a new clan mate then have a look at ourselves [RYLNV].

Good bunch of guys that we have currently, PLUS 2 of us are Scottish ;)