Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Collections: Completion and Rewards

21 comments in this topic

[PUPSI]
Privateer
8,677 posts
4 minutes ago, CaptainAfrica69 said:

In the spirit of the game, I find it poor taste that you have to buy some containers with money to complete the collections..Yamato collection! 

but items for the Yamamoto collection shoud be available in daily containers. You only have to buy containers in the premium shop if you want to start the collection but don't want to complete the campaign...

• Cool 4

[GRIM]
Players
6 posts

Nope Im almost 100% sure thats not how it works...i found my first container after finishing the Directives...and haven't find any Yam containers after that ..except for prem store where they cost an arm and a leg..

• Bad 1

[CATS]
Players
20,454 posts
12,546 battles
8 minutes ago, CaptainAfrica69 said:

In the spirit of the game, I find it poor taste that you have to buy some containers with money to complete the collections..Yamato collection!

You do not have to.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
8,677 posts
4 minutes ago, CaptainAfrica69 said:

and haven't find any Yam containers after that

but you can find the items in the daily containers, of course you have to "subscribe" to the collection (as shown in the article)

where do you find them then in daily containers?

like the other items you can find in daily containers...but of course you can have always on collection subscribed. So if you are still collecting the French items, you cannot find Yamamoto items at the same time...

• Cool 3

Players
4 posts
2,246 battles

I think one collection is missing.. the "belle epoque" collection... and yes it is not the same as the Vive la france collection.

Players
12 posts

Out of curiosity: When I (we) can expect Belle Époque containers in Armory?

It drives me nuts that last remaining item and not enough duplicates to complete - BÉ is not subscription based collection if anyone wonders, it requires actual BÉ containers. 

Players
4,675 posts
9,561 battles
48 minutes ago, VorlonInside said:

Out of curiosity: When I (we) can expect Belle Époque containers in Armory?

It drives me nuts that last remaining item and not enough duplicates to complete - BÉ is not subscription based collection if anyone wonders, it requires actual BÉ containers. 

After about a year, if things go in a similar fashion as the previous collections

Players
1 post
82 battles
4 saat önce, The_EURL_Guy dedi:

What collections are available in the game, what rewards can you get for them, and how can you complete them?

Read it on the portal

3 saat önce, CaptainAfrica69 dedi:

3 saat önce, Klopirat dedi:

but items for the Yamamoto collection shoud be available in daily containers. You only have to buy containers in the premium shop if you want to start the collection but don't want to complete the campaign...

3 saat önce, CaptainAfrica69 dedi:

Nope Im almost 100% sure thats not how it works...i found my first container after finishing the Directives...and haven't find any Yam containers after that ..except for prem store where they cost an arm and a leg..

slm

[T-N-T]
Players
3,096 posts
13,777 battles

Well damn, I hate collections you cannot get items for from daily containers after unlocking the collection.

In principle this means that by being unlucky, you might not be able to complete a given collection even if you grind all the containers that are available ingame and might have to buy more from the store.

"Resolute and Rapid" is sadly part of these. 16 items and you need 4 duplicates to exchange for another item, oh my. What a recipe for a disaster right there. Even if each container had 2 separate items (and that is very optimistic as is), you might need dozens of containers to complete the collection.

:Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 1

Players
3,288 posts
15,226 battles
19 minutes ago, Toivia said:

Well damn, I hate collections you cannot get items for from daily containers after unlocking the collection. 

In principle this means that by being unlucky, you might not be able to complete a given collection even if you grind all the containers that are available ingame and might have to buy more from the store.

"Resolute and Rapid" is sadly part of these. 16 items and you need 4 duplicates to exchange for another item, oh my. What a recipe for a disaster right there. Even if each container had 2 separate items (and that is very optimistic as is), you might need dozens of containers to complete the collection.

:Smile_sceptic:

+1

The WG fondness for the loot crate intensifies.

And they wonder why people such as me are increasingly turned off.

• Cool 2

[SATV]
Players
17 posts
7,311 battles

I have a question about the Italian collection.

Even though it is the only collection I have yet to finish I never received any collection item in daily shipments, even though it is written that, and I quote: 

Containers with items of the collection can be obtained during Update 0.8.10:

• As a reward for completing Directives of the "Italian Cruisers: Part 2" event
  • In the Armory for Mediterranean Tokens—a new temporary resource
  • From Daily Shipments

As there is a limited number of containers that can be obtained with game resources missions and the in game rewards this means that based on my luck I have to spend real money to complete the collection? This is a first and it doens't seem fair. 

I loved completing all the collections and reading about the historical elements but I would like to chose where I want to spend money in the game...

[ITA]
Players
311 posts
6,564 battles
5 minutes ago, Sentinel_Dreamer said:

I have a question about the Italian collection.

Even though it is the only collection I have yet to finish I never received any collection item in daily shipments, even though it is written that, and I quote: 

Containers with items of the collection can be obtained during Update 0.8.10:

• As a reward for completing Directives of the "Italian Cruisers: Part 2" event
  • In the Armory for Mediterranean Tokens—a new temporary resource
  • From Daily Shipments

As there is a limited number of containers that can be obtained with game resources missions and the in game rewards this means that based on my luck I have to spend real money to complete the collection? This is a first and it doens't seem fair. 

I loved completing all the collections and reading about the historical elements but I would like to chose where I want to spend money in the game...

For the italian collection the elements are only in the collection containers, so you need to complete the directives to get the containers and the mediterranean tokens which you can use in armory to buy other containers. If you get a sufficient amount of tokens you should be able to complete the collection without buying premium containers for money..

[PUPSI]
Privateer
8,677 posts
9 minutes ago, Sentinel_Dreamer said:

even though it is written that, and I quote:

what you quoted are the possibilities get event containers, not collection items...

and btw "daily shipments" =/= "daily containers"

Even though it is the only collection I have yet to finish I never received any collection item in daily shipments,

or do you mean that the event container which you received as daily shipment did not container an item?

[SATV]
Players
17 posts
7,311 battles

Sorry that is true...daily shipments are not daily containers....my bad. 

What I meant is that as you cannot collect items in daily containers if you get many duplicates you'll need a large number of containers to actually complete the collection and in many cases you'd have to purchase containers with real money, which imho it doesn't seem fair. And even in this case one might need to get 2 containers and one might have to get 7 for the same end result...

[SATV]
Players
17 posts
7,311 battles
17 minutes ago, Aetius85 said:

For the italian collection the elements are only in the collection containers, so you need to complete the directives to get the containers and the mediterranean tokens which you can use in armory to buy other containers. If you get a sufficient amount of tokens you should be able to complete the collection without buying premium containers for money..

Theoretically yes, but if you get many duplicates....this changes...I truly hope that you are right on this. 

[ITA]
Players
311 posts
6,564 battles
10 minutes ago, Sentinel_Dreamer said:

Theoretically yes, but if you get many duplicates....this changes...I truly hope that you are right on this. 

Someone calculated the chance in another topic and is 99.99% when you get all the standard containers..moreover the duplicates needed for a new one is 4 and not 5

Sign in to follow this