Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FirstSeaLordTeapot

Disable chat?

3 comments in this topic

Question

Players
3 posts
258 battles

Hi all, sorry to make my first post in this light; but is there a way to turn off the in-game caht or blacklist everyone?

I've only been playing a few weeks with friends and I'm sick of this toxic immature player-base. Just a bunch of dead keyboard warriors telling you how you're an idiot because you don't charge in like they did.

I literally just got yelled at for setting an ambush up in a Fiji for a Bayern and killing it instead of charging round the corner at it and getting my face citadel'd. -.-

It just takes all the fun out of it, I ended up throwing the match that was already won just to get the guy to stfu.

This kind of childish toxicity, which goes on all day everyday, funnily enough has nothing to do with why I, an old fasioned 30-something plays games .

2 answers to this question

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
961 posts
10,396 battles

Under Settings -> Controls is an option to disable written messages in battle chat. Pings and system messages are still enabled.

image.thumb.png.52993e35c6c0626a703bfe71127965d0.png

You can also disable the Battle chat ingame by pressing enter to "activate" the chat window and then clicking on the cross that appears in the corner of the chat.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this