Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Purnylla

How long will those Halloween ships stay in my collection?

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[TSSSC]
Players
40 posts
1,547 battles

I wonder when they'll be gone from my collection of ships. Thanks in advance :) 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SM0KE]
Players
3,600 posts
9,335 battles

Whenever the event ends - presumably the patch before Xmas, although I haven't checked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
2,956 posts
3,642 battles
1 hour ago, Klopirat said:

Which, looking at the end dates for the Italian cruiser missions, should be around the 14th of November if those are anything to go by. @Purnylla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Privateer
8,800 posts
Just now, lafeel said:

Which, looking at the end dates for the Italian cruiser missions, should be around the 14th of November if those are anything to go by.

the article also says that the Halloween ops (not the Twilight) will end on the 14th:

b3b62510-ea62-11e9-9fc8-38eaa735f4cc_120

 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
98 posts
1,336 battles
35 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

the article also says that the Halloween ops (not the Twilight) will end on the 14th:

b3b62510-ea62-11e9-9fc8-38eaa735f4cc_120

 

Awww Darn it, I thought we got normal Ops back this Wednesday...

 

2 more weeks of this, noooooooooo :Smile_sad:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[L4GG]
Players
2,156 posts
7,799 battles
4 hours ago, DeviousDave02 said:

Awww Darn it, I thought we got normal Ops back this Wednesday...

 

2 more weeks of this, noooooooooo :Smile_sad:

Yesssssssssssssssssss.

 

I haven't reach what I need. More, more:Smile_playing:

4 hours ago, Klopirat said:

the article also says that the Halloween ops (not the Twilight) will end on the 14th:

b3b62510-ea62-11e9-9fc8-38eaa735f4cc_120

 

In the ops itself says 31 st October...but cool

 

shot-19_10.28_20_44.20-0697.thumb.jpg.7b82c299b78258e736984ba5ffb6d239.jpg

 

I thought the twilight was for an entire month...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Privateer
8,800 posts
6 hours ago, Butterdoll said:

In the ops itself says 31 st October...but cool

because on 31st October "Saving Transylvania" will become "Op of the week" again

 

6 hours ago, Butterdoll said:

I thought the twilight was for an entire month...

sure it is

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[L4GG]
Players
2,156 posts
7,799 battles
3 hours ago, Klopirat said:

because on 31st October "Saving Transylvania" will become "Op of the week" again

 

sure it is

Oh man, you just gave me such a good news.

Not only because I was under the impression this all part I and Part II would end the day after tomorrow but also two weeks of part I and two weeks of part II like it was back in 2017 and playing it back to back like I am doing and like I did, can run to the ground any fun, at a certain point.

this way is better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3 posts
7,794 battles

Reviving an old topic, but is it normal that I still got the ships in my harbour, blocking my port slots? Can't even sell the damn things. What's going on?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SM0KE]
Players
3,600 posts
9,335 battles
4 minutes ago, HamsterDesTodes said:

Reviving an old topic, but is it normal that I still got the ships in my harbour, blocking my port slots? Can't even sell the damn things. What's going on?

You needn't worry about port slots - 'special event' ships like this get their own slots, that also get removed when the ships are removed.

 

I assume the remaining Halloween ships will be gone with the next patch (probably Thursday next week).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3 posts
7,794 battles

No, these ships did require normal slots. Which I found out the hard way when I bought a ship without having a free slot, it did cost 1 silver and 300 doubloons. (Yes, I certainly sold a few old ships before buying the next Halloween one - damn clicking OK before completely reading the popup)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
3,409 posts
18,926 battles
On 10/28/2019 at 3:11 PM, Purnylla said:

I wonder when they'll be gone from my collection of ships. Thanks in advance :) 

They are going away at Thursday 12 of December

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SM0KE]
Players
3,600 posts
9,335 battles
23 minutes ago, HamsterDesTodes said:

No, these ships did require normal slots.

Ah yes, the ones you had to buy (for one silver piece!) did take up a slot didn't they - apologies: I'd forgotten about that...

 

It was the starting set that behaved as per normal event ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
6,856 posts
7,643 battles
16 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

It was the starting set that behaved as per normal event ships.

 

Yeah, but as compensation, that the other ships needed portslots, we get to keep the 3 slots from the first ships.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SM0KE]
Players
3,600 posts
9,335 battles
37 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

 

Yeah, but as compensation, that the other ships needed portslots, we get to keep the 3 slots from the first ships.

Oooo, shiny - didn't realise that (this is what happens when I don't read articles thoroughly)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,747 posts
9,611 battles
2 hours ago, Verblonde said:

Oooo, shiny - didn't realise that (this is what happens when I don't read articles thoroughly)...

I reddit on reddit :Smile-_tongue:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
3,409 posts
18,926 battles
9 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

 

Yeah, but as compensation, that the other ships needed portslots, we get to keep the 3 slots from the first ships.

I have like 170 slots awailable but still this is nice from wg + they give them as monthly mission chain prizes this month, prop for wg for helping the new players

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×